How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you get to a point in your life where you realise who should be part of your life and who is just a drain on your energy... I am removing the drains. You should try it, it makes you feel fantastic :icon_wink

I tend to try to unblock drains rather than removing them...but then I'm a sensitive soul, who dreads upsetting anybody. :icon_conf

I tend to try to unblock drains rather than removing them...but then I'm a sensitive soul, who dreads upsetting anybody. :icon_conf

As I have got older I have become more blunt. :icon_bigg

you get to a point in your life where you realise who should be part of your life and who is just a drain on your energy... I am removing the drains. You should try it, it makes you feel fantastic :icon_wink
I could do with removing some deadwood from my life, but I'm far too nice a person to actually go through with it.

And no, it's not the hubby!! :icon_lol:

I could do with removing some deadwood from my life, but I'm far too nice a person to actually go through with it.

And no, it's not the hubby!! :icon_lol:

Doing this does not mean you are a nasty person, sometimes you have to do what is right for you. Be true to yourself, in a strange way you owe it to the other person as well rather than living a lie.

Doing this does not mean you are a nasty person, sometimes you have to do what is right for you. Be true to yourself, in a strange way you owe it to the other person as well rather than living a lie.

totally agree, far too many people take advantage and there comes a time in your life when you have to say no

totally agree, far too many people take advantage and there comes a time in your life when you have to say no
It's not so much that particular person or persons that bother me, it's the mutual friends who get caught up that I don't want to hurt or alienate myself from.

Why is life so frigging complicated????

I feel proud today. My eldest son got his first glider qualification yesterday. He flew solo for the first time.

He has just turned 16 as well.

Excited, start of new river coarse fishing season tomorrow. Got Tuesday and Wednesday off.

River Trent here we come.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711