How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well chuffed, I have tickets for Live Earth, and none of you can piss on my parade by either pointing out the irony of driving down to London for a gig on climate change awareness, or the real reasons why artists are appearing, or that the artist are in fact crap. The exorbitant cost is well worth it.

I'm well chuffed, I have tickets for Live Earth, and none of you can piss on my parade by either pointing out the irony of driving down to London for a gig on climate change awareness, or the real reasons why artists are appearing, or that the artist are in fact crap. The exorbitant cost is well worth it.

I can see your reasoning. :120: :119: :108: :087: :118: :107: :104: :103:

I'm still feeling hungover right now from my birthday celebrations on Monday night :icon_sad:

Yeah i'm feeling great and confused today, i'm off to england for a long weekend to put the family and my sister and best mate birthdays so it should be great,

i missed the bus which would have got me to work within 5 minutes but i had to walk so i got here after 10minutes, i wasnt that late ;)

woke up early and the missus made me breakie it was really nice and we had a long discussion about marriage and she wants to study further at university in england so she wants to move back to the UK aswell, i'm thinking that i would like her to do uni but part time and work part time which is more beneficial but she is thinking about full time, i dont agree and i dont disagree just a bit confused, i dont want to stop her in her education but i think sometimes its best to work, she is working as a jr recuitment consultant at the moment.

Still hovering somewhere close to the ceiling, but have come down a tad due my eldest's inability to take a phone message correctly, resulting in me wasting my time :mad:

least you get to se rhcp

Just given eldest a bollocking, so feeling a bit better :icon_bigg
Youngest has got his photo in the Mercury tonight along with a quote, so he's bordering on unbearable at the minute :icon_roll Look out for him, swwg, if you buy one :icon_wink

Just given eldest a bollocking, so feeling a bit better :icon_bigg
Youngest has got his photo in the Mercury tonight along with a quote, so he's bordering on unbearable at the minute :icon_roll Look out for him, swwg, if you buy one :icon_wink
Ok will do, My mum buys one everyday its like a bible in our house!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69