How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich !

I've won on the euro lottery last night.

Unfortunately I was part of a 20 strong departmental syndicate at work so I will have to share.

Still, I make it

33p each :icon_roll

Never mind. Someone you know is actually going to be turning up for this one. Maybe he'll let you sit on his lap again!

You're a ****ing idiot:icon_lol:

And for your information I found some homies that wanted the spare season tickets.

ferkin knackered... for some unknown reason I decided to completely re-arrange my lounge, meaning all cabling had to be re-done. At least it looks nice now :icon_lol:

Happy with most of today.

Gutted cos my uncle came back from Oz with his sponsorship sorted, so by July him, his wife, his daughter and my Gran will have moved to Perth for good.:icon_cry::icon_cry: Still, it's what they need to do to get themseves where they want to be so happy for them, but it's still crap that they have to go so far away to do it!

Still on the bright side....it gives me a good reason to save for a proper holibob!(Bit expensive mind!)

Leicester scored five in one league game (who cares that it wasn't against a top team) and I've had a nice refreshing drink (or three). I don't have to be up early tomorrow and all is fine in the world.

I want to go to bed but im on a sugar rush, the missus for me a giant valentines cookie from Millies in the highcross. The icing was pure sugar and even though i havent touched it for 3 hours im still buzzing.

Those two are asleep so im attempting a Football Manager session. Shhhhhhh!

Buzzing off of sugar??? Is this even possible? And if so, why have I not heard of this before?
Are you sure the icing wasn't made from cocaine?

Ah, its a gene thing. Yeah sugar gives most people a simple kick, but to me sugars like a good trip on the yellow brick road. My eyes hurt.

Well that's just ****ing not fair, sugar has **** all effect on anybody except you?!?!?!! Are you sure you're not just making this up to piss me off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69