How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pissed off...Car Insurance companies = wankers. Online quotes = wank. How do I know much average mileage do I am going to do without ever driving the car = wank.

I'll be ringing up them soon on their £1 a minute lines.

Pissed off...Car Insurance companies = wankers. Online quotes = wank. How do I know much average mileage do I am going to do without ever driving the car = wank.

I'll be ringing up them soon on their £1 a minute lines.

Oh, yesh.....

Cracked a tooth on Friday. Going to the dentist this arvo at 3.45 to get it fixed....

Cracked a tooth on Friday. Going to the dentist this arvo at 3.45 to get it fixed....

he patched it up, got to go back for a crown in august, I'm going to go for the 'bad boy yardy' gold look.....

I'm feeling good, just had a long weekend because of the national hoilday over here, back to work today, i think there is a hoilday in the uk today, not too sure, but leicester winning on saturday was great with leeds going down wooohooo, sunday when to six flags theme park was great as it was the last day of the season here everyone went to the football so we avoiding the q's and traffic, yesterday just drank for the whole day and enjoyed the festival.

Bored with revision, feel like a crack-head trying to resist the urge to play Football Manager or Gears of War! :icon_lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69