How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting annoyed with trying to apply for student finance and accomodation. My computer won't let me use the direct.gov site because it thinks its dodgy and to apply for halls at NTU I need some kind of personal ID which I haven't got. I've probably lost it thanks to the unique filing system I have in place.

Doubt it will ever reach these latitudes this year.

It's harsh up north.

Yeah - but the Swedish beauties get their kit off and prance about in the snow. I've seen it in the fi... eeerrr... I'm told there are films which include such scenes.

Fair enough. But there were some lovely displays of chest and leg. Even those wearing cardies had them undone. Next week it is.

Whenever I've been in Cardiff, none of the women in Heol Fawr seem to be wearing that much even in the middle of winter. It's worse than Newcastle-upon-Tyne ffs!

Its Cardiff they dress like that all year round :icon_lol:

If only I'd turned the page first, I wouldn't have to waste time on post #13504.

Has had a regression laughing rant at old stuff. Tis good therapy when trigger words make you remember the crap!

Also wondering if I'll get an invite to the old mans dad's funeral.....half hoping I do so I can tell them I can't make that date as I'm washing me hair.....but for some reason I very much doubt I'll get one!

Forgot he'd died at the weekend til summat reminded me t'other day so I told Ben.:icon_roll Well seeing as he knows that lot he might want to express his sympathies.

Has had a regression laughing rant at old stuff. Tis good therapy when trigger words make you remember the crap!

Also wondering if I'll get an invite to the old mans dad's funeral.....half hoping I do so I can tell them I can't make that date as I'm washing me hair.....but for some reason I very much doubt I'll get one!

Forgot he'd died at the weekend til summat reminded me t'other day so I told Ben.:icon_roll Well seeing as he knows that lot he might want to express his sympathies.

Since when do you get an invitation to a funeral. :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00