How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel cracking, went to hospital for results on biopsy for my throat. Got shitloads of benign tumors in my throat which are going to be removed.....could have been much worse so I'm pretty happy. Of course it could have been better, but at least its not worse! Who says City fans have to have the glass half empty

Feel cracking, went to hospital for results on biopsy for my throat. Got shitloads of benign tumors in my throat which are going to be removed.....could have been much worse so I'm pretty happy. Of course it could have been better, but at least its not worse! Who says City fans have to have the glass half empty

Nice one Fitz!:038:

That's good news - pleased to hear it!

Cheers lads, as an additional bonus to those i know, i will be unable to speak for periods after the operations....everyone seems relieved

Are you sure it's not just swelling from repeated pokes?

Good news though in all seriousness!

Tired. Work had a total feck up this morning and as usual some folks were looknig to lay the blame on anyone but their own shoulders.:icon_roll

Shop was busy, lots of goodies bought and new stuff took home to make cards for the displays. I've only made 6 though:icon_redf All Fathers Day cards so I'm not exactly motivated to do them just yet!

Apart from that, I've been trying to protect young Morrison from the unwanted advances of BM and tedfoxxx.

Apart from that, I've been trying to protect young Morrison from the unwanted advances of BM and tedfoxxx.

He wants us, stop kidding yourself. After a month with a break up and some frustrating University finding, I have my heart set on the Mozman oaky?!

Absolutely gutted. My flights been confirmed as cancelled for tomorrow, and trying to speak to Ryanair is virtually impossible at the minute.

So i've decided to apply for a refund on the flights, and hopefully my insurance company will pay out for the hotel I won't be using.

What a ****ing shambles!

Absolutely gutted. My flights been confirmed as cancelled for tomorrow, and trying to speak to Ryanair is virtually impossible at the minute.

So i've decided to apply for a refund on the flights, and hopefully my insurance company will pay out for the hotel I won't be using.

What a ****ing shambles!

Shambles is not the words I'd use. :018:
Believe it or not. it is for your own safety.
My daughter has a Ryan Air flight booked for Monday evening from Ireland, I'd rather her come home a few days late than not at all.

Feeling like the league table at quarter to five is going to look pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00