How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you all know, in the 30 degree heat of Pennsilvania last week it was tit-everyday-galore. Mmmmmmm...

Just to let you all know, in the 30 degree heat of Pennsilvania last week it was tit-everyday-galore. Mmmmmmm...

It certainly arrived here in Dublin yesterday. I was quite distracted during my two lectures in module BI 102. Still a slight chill though (about 16 deg C) making some of the peanut smuggling even more impressive.

Heat you say?

Currently watching the mother of all storms from the 26th floor. No taxis available to get home. Buggar!

Exactly. That's why I wear baggy clothes all the time, just in case.

Except when in fancy dress. :icon_roll

Do you not think that thin people being judgemental of overwight people wearing something they feel comfortable in, only leads to self judgement, when in fact, you are thing and we'd all love to see you in a tube top? :)

Do you not think that thin people being judgmental of overweight people wearing something they feel comfortable in, only leads to self judgement

or maybe people are capable of coming to their own conclusions, from *say* looking in the mirror

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69