How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this guy driving?

images

:icon_lol:I love mass.

Are you having to walk to work now? these early mornings must be friesian

That's sick.

Don't you know he had an accident and lost all of his meta-tarsals, rendering him unable to do that very thing which you suggest.

I've read some idiotic comments in my time but that is the most lack-toes intolerant.

Annoyed that my company is hiring another administrator for accounts, but will be paying them £2k more than me...isn't it nice to feel valued after spending the last year sorting out their poxy systems into something that actually works :(

you have to learn Excel and then write a load of spreadies that no-one else understands ;)

The nerves are kicking in....13 days till the cast is off me wrist.

It's felt stronger (it's difficult to tell as it never really hurt that much - which is apparently down to me being some hard bastard made of steel according to the doc) but I've just scared myself shitless reading tales of the internet. It could be surgery, pins and grafts on it's way :icon_cry:

The nerves are kicking in....13 days till the cast is off me wrist.

It's felt stronger (it's difficult to tell as it never really hurt that much - which is apparently down to me being some hard bastard made of steel according to the doc) but I've just scared myself shitless reading tales of the internet. It could be surgery, pins and grafts on it's way :icon_cry:

that first wank after a break can be dangerous

Ace - forgot all about Saturday.

Can you see the bullet's high velocity
It can blow a man's arm off at the
Count of three
If I get my hands on one of those
I'm something to watch out for
I can drive (drive)
My very own tank
Yes I can

:038::icon_bigg

AS you are making tea, I'll have a cuppa please?:icon_bigg

I'm glad this week is over, decided to try walking to work each morning(about a 45 min walk) and tbh I'm knackered by the time I get there! :icon_redf

Still, tis all good innit....might get down another size before end of October which would be good.

To make up for all that walking I'm off to celebrate my best mates daughers 21st, and we are braving the evils of Coventry to go to Taybarns.... I'll need disinfecting when I get home!
And then I've got to go and get Alex at 1am from St Maggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669