How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure that's a very brave and heroic thing to do. What are you rescuing them from?

The Nottinghamshire students of course, bloody wankers get everywhere with their parental funding, cant move for them getting under you feet!

Ted, please note you are not included in the above statement, I have never met you so cant pass judgment. Unless you were the toffee nosed twat stood in sainsburys looking at the TV's whilst waving a card at his mate telling him how 'Blaby good' it was the daddy has a credit card!!! Wanker!

Bah! The union was totally dead tonigh, complete cock fest. Good to get some time with the lads when you're living with four girls (all with boyfriends :(). Oh, my mate from London tought me how to fight.... Shame I'm a pacifist/bender that can't even have a arguement without breaking down:icon_lol:

Last edited:
Today's been great.

Earned extra cash, car not broken down, sun is out and the house is full of music & laughter.

I like days like today.

Think I'll go spend some quality time sorting my mancave and covering one of the bikes in ACF50 before tinkering with the car again.

Excited excited excited!:026::026::026:

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Happy, happy, happy! Last day of work for the week :)

Right, make sure you are at your pc and logged onto all the various ticket sites for about 8.50am tomorrow cos you might just get lucky and get Villa Park ticket before 9am!!!
I got my Wembley ones at that time for the last tour!

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!

Right, make sure you are at your pc and logged onto all the various ticket sites for about 8.50am tomorrow cos you might just get lucky and get Villa Park ticket before 9am!!!
I got my Wembley ones at that time for the last tour!

will do :)

That's more of a 'raaaaaaar' ursely?

No that was a ' oh shit, I'm actually starting to stress about getting my hands on these damn tickets!!!

I am designated to get Villa and Dublin.
Got a mate queueing at Cardiff to gets ours for that, she is also attempting to get tickets for the opening night at Sunderland.

Then someone else is gonna go for the full quota of 8 for Manchestst got to get ther, and my disabled friends wants tickets for Manchester and Wembley, which I will get one as her 'carer'

Just got to get the tickets now!

And then it all happens again next week, cos the tickets for the European dates go on sale next FRiday.

Munich being the last night is an absolute MUST!!

I've been told I am mad.......I think they are 100% right!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669