How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing how Lazzer has typed it has made me wonder if it's a local derivative from "rioting" :102:

I'd always presumed it was Leicester corruption of rout

Seems there's also a colloquial Australian use of rort with a not entirely dissimilar meaning, well, it could have a common etymology at a stretch

I got tickets for TT about 5 mins ago so I feel sorry for all the people who spent all day stressing. It bugs me that they didn't announce all the dates at the same time as they obviously had the "extra" ones planned all along and it just created a panic.

I got mine at 2 in the afternoon...half the sites were crashing before they'd even gone on sale :icon_lol:

got a new job to go to in 2 weeks, off down to padstow tomorrow for a few days. bring on the pints of Doom Bar. hurray

rawt whatever the spelling is a word.

according to friends the injuries are from smacking some lad who was screaming at some bird and am completely justified in having them. His mates didnt take kindly and gave me a slap.

:icon_roll
I got mine at 2 in the afternoon...half the sites were crashing before they'd even gone on sale :icon_lol:

I got my Villa tickets just before 9.30. Mate got my Cardiff one about 11ish and got my Wembley one 11.30 yesterday :icon_lol:

And no, it's not sad or pathetic to want to go and see them more than once, I don't see any of you lot calling folk for going to as many games a season as you possibly can.:icon_roll:icon_razz

I mean, I chose not to go on holibobs and save what I can to have a mad month of not giving a damn and just enjoying meself:icon_lol:

Whilst I'm on the subject though-
I'm a bit confused by certain comments on here and that have been pointed out to me on FB though by mutual friends. And actually surprised at some of the comments that were shown to me by those friends by folk I actually wouldn't have thought would lower themselves to such pathetic and snidey comments.

I mean, apparently I've been accused of not getting someone a ticket for a previous tour which I promised to do, now I know the person is accusing me of doing that, but I'd like to point out that being on a shitty wage, I need to save for MY tickets, and when I'm camping out to get tickets for me and on behalf of other people and paying in cash, it bloody helps of those people actually get the money to me so I can bloody pay for the ticket they want me to get for them, especially when I'm curled up in a sleeping bag on a very cold night to get those tickets along with over 2000 other people. and bearing in mind that same person had a job that paid a good deal more than my paltry salary.
They were given a week to get the money to me, and everyone else who asked me to get them a ticket managed to do so. And there are plenty of folk who knew EXACTLY what went on with that so said person can say what they like, they didnt give me the money, they didnt get a ticket. Tough shit innit?

Honestly.....Some folk actually distort the truth in their own minds and really don't see the lies they are saying to cover up their own shortcomings!

Oh and by the way......I'm going Dublin so those who were taking the piss that I hadn't got them can choke on their lying tongues.:081:

And just to rub their noses in it I got my Villa tickets just before 9.30am, and not cos I 'know anyone' but simply doing the same as everyone else, sitting on the phone and internet and trying to get through various sites which kept crashing due to the demand.

Oh yeah.......I'm also going Cardiff.......oh and Manchester...oh yeah and a couple of Wembley dates.........oooh and I might well try for Copehagen on Friday and the last night in Munich, seeing as I've done rather well in selling some of my cards and notebooks and calendars and have pulled in the pennies to pay for them.

But hey!!! I'm going to enjoy EVERY moment of every night, where ever I go to see them, and whichever friends I go with.

And if I can get them I'm going to go more!!

But if I get my way I'll be going to watch FooFighters, King of Leon and Bon Jovi next summer as well.....if I can earn the pennies to pay for them then I'll go!

Bitchy rant over ta very muchly!! don't care what's said now I've set the matter straight over this supposed promised ticket story.

Honestly.....some people really do need to get a grip and realise some folk have far more important things to do than have to go over raked up crap from the past!!
Move on stupid children....move on!:081::081:

I didn't even realise we were playing Villa, never mind all those other places.

I got my Villa tickets just before 9.30. Mate got my Cardiff one about 11ish and got my Wembley one 11.30 yesterday :icon_lol:

And no, it's not sad or pathetic to want to go and see them more than once, I don't see any of you lot calling folk for going to as many games a season as you possibly can.:icon_roll:icon_razz

I mean, I chose not to go on holibobs and save what I can to have a mad month of not giving a damn and just enjoying meself:icon_lol:

I'm a bit confused by certain comments on here and that have been pointed out to me on FB though by mutual friends. And actually surprised at some of the comments that were shown to me by those friends by folk I actually wouldn't have thought would lower themselves to such pathetic and snidey comments.

I mean, apparently I've been accused of not getting someone a ticket for a previous tour which I promised to do, now I know the person is accusing me of doing that, but I'd like to point out that being on a shitty wage, I need to save for MY tickets, and when I'm camping out to get tickets for me and on behalf of other people and paying in cash, it bloody helps of those people actually get the money to me so I can bloody pay for the ticket they want me to get for them, especially when I'm curled up in a sleeping bag on a very cold night to get those tickets along with over 2000 other people. and bearing in mind that same person had a job that paid a good deal more than my paltry salary.
They were given a week to get the money to me, and everyone else who asked me to get them a ticket managed to do so. And there are plenty of folk who knew EXACTLY what went on with that so said person can say what they like, they didnt give me the money, they didnt get a ticket. Tough shit innit?

Honestly.....Some folk actually distort the truth in their own minds and really don't see the lies they are saying to cover up their own shortcomings!

Oh and by the way......I'm going Dublin so those who were taking the piss that I hadn't got them can choke on their lying tongues.:081:

And just to rub their noses in it I got my Villa tickets just before 9.30am, and not cos I 'know anyone' but simply doing the same as everyone else, sitting on the phone and internet and trying to get through various sites which kept crashing due to the demand.

Oh yeah.......I'm also going Cardiff.......oh and Manchester...oh yeah and a couple of Wembley dates.........oooh and I might well try for Copehagen on Friday and the last night in Munich, seeing as I've done rather well in selling some of my cards and notebooks and calendars and have pulled in the pennies to pay for them.

But hey!!! I'm going to enjoy EVERY moment of every night, where ever I go to see them, and whichever friends I go with.

But if I get my way I'll be going to watch FooFighters, King of Leon and Bon Jovi next summer as well.....if I can earn the pennies to pay for them then I'll go!

Bitchy rant over ta very muchly!! don't care what's said now I've set the matter straight over this supposed promised ticket story.

Honestly.....some people really do need to get a grip and realise some folk have far more important things to do than have to go over raked up crap from the past!!

Blob per chance?

Aaaannnnd breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673