How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience was, broke my collar bone in March, had my check up 8 wks later, decided the fracture was prob still there so had more X-rays and a CAT scan in May, waited till Sept for results, having my op tomorrow. Needless to say its taken a while, but I suppose there are more pressing cases than me.

Slightly peed off now, just had a call from the Hospital. We have canceled your op as we are now not sure if the fracture is there or not anymore, even tho you have a lot of pain at the fracture site and your shoulder drops out of place. You will be getting a letter through to let you know when to come back for X-ray number 7 and CAT scan number 2. Wait 4-6 weeks for the results to come back and we can decide if you need an operation.

Well how about DON'T BOTHER!!! I'll live with it, you'd prob feck up the op anyway and I would have a leg for an arm!!! :098:

Unsure what to do - do I start looking for another job now, or hang around for January's payrise announcement and hope they might improve the offer once they know I'm not impressed??

It does seem as though people are having colds which last for ages!

A few of the office girls at work can't seem to shift the colds they've got, and I'm not as bad, but I just can't seem to get rid of the cough I've had for almost a month.
Doing my nut in.

th_homer_tripping.jpg

I am being good today and not spending money on Take That things....instead I'll be spending it at the Craft Show at the NEC!!!

Think I will need more of those fake TT tickets. Can they be Manchester ones please?

Tippex is your friend.

In other news - I'm disgusted that the medication which made me trip balls yesterday is having zero effect today. Maybe I need to take double the amount.

The Doc said that there's a strain going round at the moment that's taking at least a month to clear. Went back this week, and still suffering so he put me onto anti-biotics that then made me sick!!

I have had that bastard. Not man flu just a cough and a cold but seemed to take ages to clear up. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58