How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tired after a long day shopping at the NEC, but excited, excited, excited cos I've had an early birthday prezzie.....I'm spending the evening with my boys at Wembley!!! whoop whoop!
Got to share them with 90,000 other people though, which is a minus point!

tired after a long day shopping at the NEC, but excited, excited, excited cos I've had an early birthday prezzie.....I'm spending the evening with my boys at Wembley!!! whoop whoop!
Got to share them with 90,000 other people though, which is a minus point!

surely they'll be spent by the time they get that far back:102:

mashed! some random bloke tried it on with my mrs in a club whilst i was there holding her hand. that takes some balls. he nearly had them removed when he wouldnt **** off. Then i got chatted up by some old black french gay dude. weird night:081:

Terrific hangover, pound a pint on the SU last night.

I ate a whole loaf of bread and the best part of a pot of nutella, serious case of the munchies.

Knackered. dogs were barking at half one this morning cos some cnut was letting fireworks off. Then had to be up at four to go to Stoney Cove.

Still, had a couple of good dives so that sort of makes up for it.

mashed! some random bloke tried it on with my mrs in a club whilst i was there holding her hand. that takes some balls. he nearly had them removed when he wouldnt **** off. Then i got chatted up by some old black french gay dude. weird night:081:

Je suis très désolé :icon_wink

A bit upset. A good work mate died this morning. Not going to be very nice around the building tomorrow.

Rest in peace Mick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58