How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why, on county signs at boundary markers, is Buckinghamshire now 'Birthplace of the paralympics'?
That's shit that is...

disappointed that no sad fecker from here queued up for Call of Duty last night, or if they did they're not admitting to it... :icon_lol:

disappointed that no sad fecker from here queued up for Call of Duty last night, or if they did they're not admitting to it... :icon_lol:

The only way I am going to queue for COD is if it comes in batter with chips.

Our IT bloke has been jetting off about it all day. His FB status reads......literally shaking at the thought of playing COD when i get home. :icon_lol:

PAH!!! Who needs CoD? I've just got a high score on Galaxians, cleared 5 screens

I've seen several statuses on FB waffle on about the new COD, I'm tempted to fill their FB walls with lots of links to TT videos just to annoy them as they took the piss out me stressing about getting tour tickets.

Not that they'll see them cos I bet they are all attached to their headphones playing it online as I'm typing this!

why, on county signs at boundary markers, is Buckinghamshire now 'Birthplace of the paralympics'?
That's shit that is...

It's not even true. The Stoke Mandeville Games, officially known as the International Wheelchair Games, may have been precursors to the Paralympics but the Paralympics was actually born in Rome in 1960.

Our IT bloke has been jetting off about it all day. His FB status reads......literally shaking at the thought of playing COD when i get home. :icon_lol:

Seriously?! Wow, I mean I'm a big gamer, but never have I been that excited about a video game, in fact don't think I have ever been that excited about anything :102:

Feeling shite, been up since 5 because of a nasty fecking cough, flobbing up lumps of flegm resembling oysters....... Anyways, I was going to go to this march in London about student fees today but then it struck me, I am in no way going to be affected during my time at uni so feck it. Plus with roughly 30 quid to last me until the end of the month, the inevitable temptation of leaving the march and going shopping instead must be avoided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58