How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
disappointed that no sad fecker from here queued up for Call of Duty last night, or if they did they're not admitting to it... :icon_lol:

which sad fecker would stand outside of a shop all night just for a game?

which sad fecker would stand outside of a shop all night just for a game?

I don't believe anyone queued for any period of time. There's no stock shortage. I think those that waited at games stores doors just wanted to play it as soon as they could.

Last edited:
I don't believe anyone queued for any period of time. There's no stock shortage. I think those that waited at games stores doors were just complete feckin' sad losers with no life whatsoever

I was right at the front :038:

Good work Duzza

Anyways, I was going to go to this march in London about student fees today but then it struck me, I am in no way going to be affected during my time at uni so feck it.

Should have gone Ted. It would have been a riot.

I'm mashed up on my pills and the dog has brought me letters from the door.

The first letter from HMRC was unintelligible, numbers...big numbers all over the shop.

The second letter clarified everything in the form of a massively fat cheque. Half of me is scared to bank it as it just seems far too good to be ture.

With a few weeks till Xmas, the wife writing off the car and having just binned my job this couldn't come at a better time. Woop!

I'm mashed up on my pills and the dog has brought me letters from the door.

The first letter from HMRC was unintelligible, numbers...big numbers all over the shop.

The second letter clarified everything in the form of a massively fat cheque. Half of me is scared to bank it as it just seems far too good to be ture.

With a few weeks till Xmas, the wife writing off the car and having just binned my job this couldn't come at a better time. Woop!

So those pictures of George Osbourne came in handy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48