How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excited about my new business venture.

Not that excited about my chore and DIY filled weekend.

Looking forward to testing my 3 different 4 pint bottles of local real ale for the wedding though. That will happen tonight, followed by a visit from Gordon and very possibly then a hungover day of chores and DIY tomorrow.

Damn you, lack of self-restraint.

Excited about my new business venture.

Not that excited about my chore and DIY filled weekend.

Looking forward to testing my 3 different 4 pint bottles of local real ale for the wedding though. That will happen tonight, followed by a visit from Gordon and very possibly then a hungover day of chores and DIY tomorrow.

Damn you, lack of self-restraint.

whoring yourself out?

Having a fabulous day giggling away at my desk - the new bod is on his first day, he's already asked to change his hours, he couldnt work out how to open the door (jeez) and the person training him up is getting so frustrated that the tone in her voice is getting sharper and sharper by the minute.... its bloody brilliant :icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038:

Having a fabulous day giggling away at my desk - the new bod is on his first day, he's already asked to change his hours, he couldnt work out how to open the door (jeez) and the person training him up is getting so frustrated that the tone in her voice is getting sharper and sharper by the minute.... its bloody brilliant :icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038:

classic:icon_lol:

the new bod is on his first day, he couldnt work out how to open the door (jeez)

Bloody hell - I didn't realise Robbie Flude was coming to work at your place. Better lock your peanuts up tout-de-suite!

Bloody hell - I didn't realise Robbie Flude was coming to work at your place. Better lock your peanuts up tout-de-suite!

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jeff will know what I'm talking about here - his name is Rish... how could I be so unlucky to work with 2 people with that name??!! Thankfully he doesnt appear to be as much of a twat as the first one.

Last edited:
:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Jeff will know what I'm talking about here - his name is Rish... how could I be so unlucky to work with 2 people with that name??!! Thankfully he doesnt appear to be as much of a twat as the first one.

it's only his first day:icon_conf:icon_lol:

Why is it that two emails from a stupid fecking incompetent northern twat sales manager can really wind me up?? The guy is as thick as shite, cant fill in a spreadsheet, cant sell for love nor money, in fact he alienates clients and he still has a job?? I give up... :icon_evil

:018: Has this really got anything to do with the other adjectives you have used to describe this person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48