How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
trying to motivate myself for a surprise birthday party this evening for my brother, but failing miserably :icon_lol:

Full of anticipation.

Just bet £20 plus free bet of £20 that we will thrash Leeds 5-1 on Boxing Day, odds of 150/1.

:icon_cool

Full of anticipation.

Just bet £20 plus free bet of £20 that we will thrash Leeds 5-1 on Boxing Day, odds of 150/1.

:icon_cool

That's a sure thing. We should all pile on.

I used to bet every week we'd win 4-1, Dickov to score first, we finally did it (vs Walsall I think) and I was thrilled. That was worth weeks of boozing for me and all my 5 housemates at the time.

That's a sure thing. We should all pile on.

I used to bet every week we'd win 4-1, Dickov to score first, we finally did it (vs Walsall I think) and I was thrilled. That was worth weeks of boozing for me and all my 5 housemates at the time.

It's obviously a very 'outside' bet, and is as unlikely as the odds suggest...but if you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the prize.

It's obviously a very 'outside' bet, and is as unlikely as the odds suggest...but if you don't buy a ticket, you can't win the prize.

What really gets my goat (and I'm not speaking metaphorically here - WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST LEAVE MY GOAT ALONE? He's a simple goatine being and he means no one harm) is when you DO buy a ticket and STILL don't win a prize, I mean, not even an old tin of soup or a box of biscuits.

What is that about?

Now I'm feeling queasy....the finance manager is taking her mothering of mong boy to new heights - he's got a Christmas present from her. Hope it's nothing inappropriate :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46