How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel sorry for Mongboy, I might have to investigate who he is and if he needs a friend.

Dont feel sorry for him, he keeps trying to pull fast ones so he can leave early - he seemed to think I wouldnt realise that university terms ended last Friday and was going to leave early tomorrow for his course :icon_lol:

Full of anticipation.

Just bet £20 plus free bet of £20 that we will thrash Leeds 5-1 on Boxing Day, odds of 150/1.

:icon_cool
I thought it was protocol to support claims of this nature with documentary evidence?
It will save a whole load of crap in the event you do put 5 past the horrible filthy Novvern monkeys.

Sore. I have jogger's nipple and it started bleeding on my shirt. :icon_conf

I thought it was protocol to support claims of this nature with documentary evidence?
It will save a whole load of crap in the event you do put 5 past the horrible filthy Novvern monkeys.

Except 123 used to brag about it afterwards having not posted his prediction prior to the event.

Except 123 used to brag about it afterwards having not posted his prediction prior to the event.
That's not my recollection of events, although I can't be arsed to look back and prove you wrong.
Good luck against them, hopefully we'll bounce back against Cov too.

Over the moon, had our first baby scan and everything is as it should be, so can tell everyone I'm going to be a daddy now! Yay my penis works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46