How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How odd.

Alex never struck me as the kind of bloke who'd be comfortable touching a pussy.
I'm fine with puss, it's c*nts and bitches I avoid on purpose.

(I assume we haven't met yet)

Last edited:
Alex! It seems wrong seeing you swear as you hardly do in real life!

And btw, Skit is not happy to be on a diet as she was spoilt over xmas by me and then you last weekend!
I can swear whenever and wherever I like it. And you've heard me swear, so that's no novelty. But thanks for the advice, mum.

I don't speak Catish, but how about buying Skit a liposuction and everything's fine again. Or get her a home trainer.

Btw, I only applied the amount of food you gave me to feed them. So, in order to be precise, you spoilt them twice. :icon_cool

Last edited:
Well, its been about a month since I went cold turkey and gave up smoking, havn't had a craving either, altho having my non-smoking girlfriend move in has helped. Feeling quite good about it all. Yay! Well done me :038:

Nice one. I packed in too just before New Year. One downside is I can now smell the awful scent of smelly sweaty ****ers on the train even more on a morning. It baffles me that anyone would employ someone with a general odour of feet and piss.

Nice one. I packed in too just before New Year. One downside is I can now smell the awful scent of smelly sweaty ****ers on the train even more on a morning. It baffles me that anyone would employ someone with a general odour of feet and piss.

I've found I become irritable a lot quicker, hopefully that will get better, I'm moody as it is, but I think my poor girlfriend is beggining to get pissed off with me! I'm eating less tho and am bunged up, altho that's beginning to pass.

Having said that, I feel better, less dirty and don't smell, which is always good :icon_bigg

Excited, off to the NZ south Island tomorrow, picking up the campervan and off out onto the road for 16 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00