How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite chirpy, just ordered one of these

4688a-car-ford-kuga-1.jpg

For your mrs presumably?

You're upsetting me now! I can't make cards if I'm dripping tears and snottiness from my nose all over things.:081:

get a grip woman, there's people getting shot in the head in Libya

:067:

Not looking forward to Wednesday as we have to take little feller to Sheffield Children's Hospital for a small op

:icon_sad: Nothing too serious I hope YV?

He pees downwards instead of upwards so he is having it corrected - think the proper technical term is hypospadia???? He might have to have another op later to straighten his willy out as its a bit bent - but hopefully not

ohya! good luck!
and no luke....my company car list is very limited...

He pees downwards instead of upwards so he is having it corrected - think the proper technical term is hypospadia???? He might have to have another op later to straighten his willy out as its a bit bent - but hopefully not

Cousin had to have that.

Root canal treatment for me....:icon_roll. I was at a dentist for 7.30 am after 4 hours sleep. Antibiotics and nurofen for now until next week which means two days still in controlled pain.

Costing an arm and a leg.

Cousin had to have that.

Root canal treatment for me....:icon_roll. I was at a dentist for 7.30 am after 4 hours sleep. Antibiotics and nurofen for now until next week which means two days still in controlled pain.

Costing an arm and a leg.

ooya... :icon_eek:

Best laugh is they reckon it's a filling I had done less than six months which has caused the problem, it's effected the nerve and ended up infected......I wonder who that filling was done by!

Arseholes. No wonder I am on the waiting list for two other dentists.

Best laugh is they reckon it's a filling I had done less than six months which has caused the problem, it's effected the nerve and ended up infected......I wonder who that filling was done by!

Arseholes. No wonder I am on the waiting list for two other dentists.

whcih dentist, name & shame!

get a grip woman, there's people getting shot in the head in Libya

:067:
Or houses collapsing on them in NZ. My missus cousin has lost his house in Christchurch. Just rubble now. They had evacuated beforehand luckily.

Last edited:
The poor little mite was put to sleep this morning - at least he's not in pain now. :icon_sad:

Sorry to hear that. Also quite guillty about the fact that when I read that i heard Rolf Harris voice. :icon_redf Sorry Cate

The poor little mite was put to sleep this morning - at least he's not in pain now. :icon_sad:

:icon_sad:
:056:

Or houses collapsing on them in NZ. My missus cousin has lost his house in Christchurch. Just rubble now. They had evacuated beforehand luckily.

Of course that's an awful time for those folk out there.
But it doesn't mean people are supposed to think that losing a family pet isn't important(I don't mean that in a horrid way, if one of my cats had to be put down this week I'd be FAR more affected by that than the NZ earthquake, obviously though it would be different if I had friends or family out there but I don't.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669