How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PffffT.:icon_roll It's not often I get to post during the day whn I'm supposed to be working- and I didn't look at TB this arvo til I got home so NER!

As far as I'm aware he is looking at several possibles- which I'm sure he'd tell you if he could be bothered.:icon_razz

He's my new Orange Wednesday cinema buddy though(apart from when he bins me off in favour of his dad tsk) Still haven't seen the new Xmen yet.:018:

I've read this several times and still haven't detected a denial. Skirted around the issue skillfully.

So, was he any good?

Bestest ever- been spoilt for any other man. Will never ever ever find anyone as good. Was better than that 'When Harry Met Sally' moment.

Will that do?:icon_roll

I'll have you know I'm still trying to work out a freebie weekend to get back up to 'Ull!
Not looking likely at the minute though- HMPH! Might have to wait til November when we play them up there.:icon_sad:

I think I might not bother- too much hard work innit? Celibacy is the way forwards!

Last edited:
Bestest ever- been spoilt for any other man. Will never ever ever find anyone as good. Was better than that 'When Harry Met Sally' moment.

Will that do?:icon_roll

I'll have you know I'm still trying to work out a freebie weekend to get back up to 'Ull!
Not looking likely at the minute though- HMPH! Might have to wait til November when we play them up there.:icon_sad:

I think I might not bother- too much hard work innit? Celibacy is the way forwards!

I hear rampant rabbits are the in thing, if you'll pardon the pun

I'm not sure if Boc will be pleased or not .....

I'm speechless. It's quite put me off the idea of going to Stockholm. I can see I'm going to have to sleep with my socks on.

Starving. My camembert is now at room temperature and it'll go beauty with my wheat crunchies.
Down the hatch.

Starving. My camembert is now at room temperature and it'll go beauty with my wheat crunchies.
Down the hatch.

Did your mother never tell you that eating cheese before bedtime will give you nightmares?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670