How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shush now, I have to plan my groping opportunities of the old men with receding hairlines, rickety knee joints and paunches.

Nice to see you still have a grip on reality Cate :icon_lol:

How does it feel to be that jealous Spion? :icon_lol:

I know. I'm a bitter and twisted old sod who finds life is passing him by.

Still, could be worse.

I could be in a tragic former boy band who have been 'helped' a great deal by someone who formerly deserted them coming back into the fold :icon_bigg

I know. I'm a bitter and twisted old sod who finds life is passing him by.

Still, could be worse.

I could be in a tragic former boy band who have been 'helped' a great deal by someone who formerly deserted them coming back into the fold :icon_bigg

Yep, definitely jealous :)

Slightly annoyed that my mum and dad who have worked hard all of their lives are having to put up with the constant all night parties from the dole-dossing dregs next door to them.

It's affecting them and the neighbours the other side and last night the inconsiderate tossers were out on the street swearing/drinking and smoking weed till all hours.

They've been reported before but nothing ever comes of it

Slightly annoyed that my mum and dad who have worked hard all of their lives are having to put up with the constant all night parties from the dole-dossing dregs next door to them.

It's affecting them and the neighbours the other side and last night the inconsiderate tossers were out on the street swearing/drinking and smoking weed till all hours.

They've been reported before but nothing ever comes of it

If they were to make it public via the press then it would be dealt with I bet!

If they were to make it public via the press then it would be dealt with I bet!

Don't think they dare to be honest, my dad's not in the greatest of health and you wouldn't put it past the neighbours to do something like throwing bricks through the window etc.

God knows how they afford it - none of them have ever had a job and tonight another one looks to have moved in.

Don't think they dare to be honest, my dad's not in the greatest of health and you wouldn't put it past the neighbours to do something like throwing bricks through the window etc.

God knows how they afford it - none of them have ever had a job and tonight another one looks to have moved in.

Your friendly local Council are probably stumping up the cash. Scum of the earth :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669