How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading off on a week long residential to Shropshire with forecasts of nearly 20c weather. Lovely jubbly.

Quite pleased. I found a purple heron in marshes in County Wicklow yesterday. A very rare visitor to Ireland.

Worried. I seem to have joined the gricers on this forum by working out a split-ticket arrangement to get to Ipswich on Easter Monday that comes out at under half the normal fare.

Worried. I seem to have joined the gricers on this forum by working out a split-ticket arrangement to get to Ipswich on Easter Monday that comes out at under half the normal fare.

And how would you know the word 'gricer' if you were not already one?

When I booked the tickets, I got a confirmatory email that said, "I hope you're happy now, you gricer ****."

I think that's a nice personal touch, their customer service levels are obviously improving

When I booked the tickets, I got a confirmatory email that said, "I hope you're happy now, you gricer ****."

:icon_lol:

Quite pleased. I found a purple heron in marshes in County Wicklow yesterday. A very rare visitor to Ireland.

That's a great find hector, you must be delighted!

Pretty please with myself.
New screen arrived for my mobile, fitted it meself and all for £5.59.

Was interrupted by a call from Sky (whos services I dispensed with last week when my discount offer expired). Got offered the full package, no contract, free for 6 months. I shit you not. I was literally punching the air for the last minute of the call. Currently watching England giving the test away.

I will stop smiling at some point today.

Pretty please with myself.
New screen arrived for my mobile, fitted it meself and all for £5.59.

Was interrupted by a call from Sky (whos services I dispensed with last week when my discount offer expired). Got offered the full package, no contract, free for 6 months. I shit you not. I was literally punching the air for the last minute of the call. Currently watching England giving the test away.

I will stop smiling at some point today.

bloody hell

we just stumped up as the missus can't live without Snormula 1

bloody hellwe just stumped up as the missus can't live without Snormula 1
I'd just come off a 25 percent off for 3 months deal and they wouldn't offer me a thing when I called them so got it all turned off.I knew this was the best time of the year to negotiate with them as it's the end of the tax year and they like as many subscribers as possible for the market share report the shareholders. But I wasn't expecting that. Worth over £300.Still smiling.

I'd just come off a 25 percent off for 3 months deal and they wouldn't offer me a thing when I called them so got it all turned off.I knew this was the best time of the year to negotiate with them as it's the end of the tax year and they like as many subscribers as possible for the market share report the shareholders. But I wasn't expecting that. Worth over £300.Still smiling.

you get used to it as well. I love the sky plus, if I had to give it up, I'd have to get a freeview plus box

will be cancelling in a year's time after F1 then :)

Annoyed I sat in traffic for an hour and a half on the A46 to meet builders in Hinckley, who then pissed off after 15 minutes... ah well, at least I can work from home this afternoon :)

oh has anyone got Sky Anytime?

was thinking of trying to rig the box up this weekend, not sure if I need the £60 Sky widget...?

Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky Sky

Are you on commission or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670