How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers Billyjof. As I say, I'm not too down in all honestly as it was prob for the best and there's a lot of good to think about.

Sorry to hear that but at least you got to see her one last time, and you have happy memories.

Delighted that the BBC has its priorities sorted.

While a massive and highly vocal demonstration about how our right to protest is being crushed almost drowned out a pissy interview about a pervy Libdem and obtains zero coverage, I am delighted so much TV time has been devoted to a fat singer in America.

Nothing here to see people - keep living your lives - everything is OK - we are all happy

Fuuuuuuu.

Wives who over-react and feed a situation so it becomes worse.

Daughters who suck in drama and play up to a situation to get more attention.

Schools who do assemblies about suicide.

That's a first half I've missed most of while sorting out the emotional shrapnel.

Yuo're drunk, you take a photo of lovely Chloe, what do you want to do with Chloe next? Please don't post the photos
Wow, I forgot I posted that. I can't remember what happened next, but the lovely Chloe still seems to like me so I presumably didn't do anything too bad. I was very drunk though, so who knows. It gets lonely out here sometimes...

Joined an over 30s Sunday league team in here in Sunny Australia. Those that have ventured to Sydney will know that the weather is not all that and can quite often be crap.

Today, first training session cancelled due to light drizzle. One excuse "I work in the rain, I don't train in the rain"

I may be labled a whinging pom, but there was never a mutter at getting up hungover on a Sunday and warming up in the frost and fog.

Well, sadly, my Gran died today. One of those where by now it was probably for the best. Sad as it is, she has had a fantastic life and was an amazing person, so I'll remember the good, rather than focus on the bad.

Sorry to hear this as well, we found out today that my grandad is on his last legs after fighting cancer for over a year. As you said, I'm remembering the good things but cursing how unfair it is that the good ones go whilst bad people seem to carry on.

Sorry to hear this as well, we found out today that my grandad is on his last legs after fighting cancer for over a year. As you said, I'm remembering the good things but cursing how unfair it is that the good ones go whilst bad people seem to carry on.
Sometimes bad people die young too, and good ones go on. There's not always a reason, it's just life. What matters is how you live, not when you die.

Sometimes bad people die young too, and good ones go on. There's not always a reason, it's just life. What matters is how you live, not when you die.

Very true I suppose. He passed away this morning, peacefully with us all with us all with him which is how he would have wanted to go. Lots of tears but mainly happy memories being passed around.

Very true I suppose. He passed away this morning, peacefully with us all with us all with him which is how he would have wanted to go. Lots of tears but mainly happy memories being passed around.

He would be very happy that you were all there I'm sure; sorry for your loss.

He would be very happy that you were all there I'm sure; sorry for your loss.

Thanks. After weeks of will the chemo work or won't it and not knowing, in some ways it is a relief. I don't know if that's selfish, but I hope it was a relief to him too. He never had any pain throughout the illness which is rare apparently so he was lucky in that respect.

Thanks. After weeks of will the chemo work or won't it and not knowing, in some ways it is a relief. I don't know if that's selfish, but I hope it was a relief to him too. He never had any pain throughout the illness which is rare apparently so he was lucky in that respect.

Having watched both parents endure chemo that didnt work, I know exactly how you feel. The relief is knowing that there is no pain; you were very lucky in that respect. Being there at the end is important and you will definitely find comfort in that.

He passed away this morning, peacefully with us all with us all with him which is how he would have wanted to go. Lots of tears but mainly happy memories being passed around.

Sorry to hear that Matt, but I'm glad he passed peacefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670