How Are People Feeling Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOTALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!

Was looking forward to going to Wolverhampton tonight to see the Amon Amarth gig. Was going to leave at 5:30pm, looked at the ticket and it's on OCTOBER 28th!!!!!!!!!!

Took ages to get the eyeliner on and the nail polish is still damp.....:mad:

OH ****! It gets worse. I am going to Turin on the 28th of October as well.

I tell you when the devil farts on you, bad luck is non stop. I think the fecker has followed through on me!!!!!!

I go from being on a high to wanting to kill some ****er in less then 10 mins!.....:mad:

I tell you when the devil farts on you, bad luck is non stop. I think the fecker has followed through on me!!!!!!

I go from being on a high to wanting to kill some ****er in less then 10 mins!.....:mad:

Sorry BG but your own stupidity and piss poor planning has nothing to do with luck :icon_wink

Sorry BG but your own stupidity and piss poor planning has nothing to do with luck :icon_wink

I didn't buy the AA tickets and I was told it was today. I am not telling the **** who bought them though. I will let him get to Wulfrun Hall and find out himself! We meet there at 6;30

TOTALLY PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!

Was looking forward to going to Wolverhampton tonight to see the Amon Amarth gig. Was going to leave at 5:30pm, looked at the ticket and it's on OCTOBER 28th!!!!!!!!!!

Took ages to get the eyeliner on and the nail polish is still damp.....:mad:
And you didn't realise when you posted the gig on your Last.fm page last week? :icon_roll

Must be something in the air today, as I can empathise totally.

And you didn't realise when you posted the gig on your Last.fm page last week? :icon_roll

Must be something in the air today, as I can empathise totally.

No I just looked at the 28th and not the month! Next time I buy my own tickets and know the date!

But you're seeing them at Rock City two days prior to the Wolverhampton gig - didn't you realise on Saturday when you turned up there :102: :icon_wink

No why would I, I have that on my calendar in the correct slot. I am also seeing them at Manchester and I have not a clue when that is without looking. Wolverhampton was an extra gig I had not planned on and somebody else bought the tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566