how villa saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was sitting next to the villa fans in the family stand, they were noisy most of the game, especially early on, and they were also very handy at throwing coins. A young lad (maybe 10/11 year old) in front of us will have a big lump on his head today. lets hope it does not put him off from coming to the walkers.
Villa fans, on the whole, are scum.

i was sitting next to the villa fans in the family stand, they were noisy most of the game, especially early on, and they were also very handy at throwing coins. A young lad (maybe 10/11 year old) in front of us will have a big lump on his head today. lets hope it does not put him off from coming to the walkers.

I was in the family stand as well and although they made a lot of noise there were periods when they were dumb strucked and silent. It was nice to hear the family stand joining in with the east stand which doesn't happen that often. Could hear the kop occassinally, but the noise doesn't carry very well to our end which is often the case. I was told that the Kop was loud but didn't seem it at our end. One of the problems of modern stadia.

I was in the family stand as well and although they made a lot of noise there were periods when they were dumb strucked and silent. It was nice to hear the family stand joining in with the east stand which doesn't happen that often. Could hear the kop occassinally, but the noise doesn't carry very well to our end which is often the case. I was told that the Kop was loud but didn't seem it at our end. One of the problems of modern stadia.

thats shocking. the KOP was so loud it was great. i ****ing hate our stadium, hate it.

seeming as we dont own it can we build another please

thats shocking. the KOP was so loud it was great. i ****ing hate our stadium, hate it.

seeming as we dont own it can we build another please

Couldnt hear the Kop that much in H :confused: Villa fans were louder and further away

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670