How's the squad shaping up?

Rudkin the man to blame for this complete breakdown of outward movements

Stupid bell end gave dog shit players massive contracts.

Rudkin Out

Rudkin the man to blame for this complete breakdown of outward movements

Stupid bell end gave dog shit players massive contracts.

Rudkin Out
On the other hand, he's played a key role in the signing of many fantastic players.

On the other hand, he's played a key role in the signing of many fantastic players.
Couldn't give a shit as the current situation is the only thing that matters.

Claudio won us the PL, why is he still not the manager?

I think player recruitment is incredibly difficult. I'd also say that Rudkin is likely not to blame for all of this.

We desperately need someone to play on the right wing - not a shithouse like Tete or Under, but someone decent

And a striker

Because in his second season we were heading for the Championship. We made the right call at the right time to fire him in order to preserve our Premier League position. Ya know, the exact thing that you (rightly) criticize the club for not doing last season.

Because in his second season we were heading for the Championship. We made the right call at the right time to fire him in order to preserve our Premier League position. Ya know, the exact thing that you (rightly) criticize the club for not doing last season.

Whoooooooooooooooooooosh

With Jamezz Madderrzz going Saudi, who will be our main free-kick taker?
One of the new players, like Casadei?

Journalists appear to be saying that we're trying to sell several players but clubs just want loans.
It's always the way. Permanent transfers tend to be towards the beginning of the window with later transfers tending to be loans.

Went to Tottenham didn’t he?
Oh. Yes he did. Oooop.

Ah well, Sorry Mr. Maddison - Anyway, who is going to take our plentiful free-kicks from 30 yards out this season then?

A question about the naming of the 25:
If a player has played a game but gets transferred away before the end of the window, does he still have to be included in the named 25?
And what about a player who stays at the club, can he play al game and not be included in the 25 providing he doesn't play again after the decisive date?

A question about the naming of the 25:
If a player has played a game but gets transferred away before the end of the window, does he still have to be included in the named 25?
And what about a player who stays at the club, can he play al game and not be included in the 25 providing he doesn't play again after the decisive date?

Fairly confident that the answer is no and then yes

As it stands, I think that we have 31 players that would need to be registered to play in our 25 man squad (Nelson and Marcal are U21). So we can't really afford to sign a player over the age of 21 unless at least 7 go. Casadei is 20 so will be okay (but becomes player number 34).

Looks like he will have to be in the 25 man squad.

I've just looked at the rules.

"The following Players do not need to be included in the Squad List to be eligibleto play in League Matches
a) in respect of Championship Clubs, any Under 21 Player (save for any Under 21 Player who is registered with the Club on a Temporary Loan Transfer)"

So (excuse typos - lazy)

Keepers
1. Hermansen
2. Stolarcyzk
3. Iversen or Ward or Smithees

Defenders
4. Coady
5. Ricardo
6. Justin
7. Doyle
8. Faes
9. Vestergaard

Midfield
11. Winks
12. Albrighton
13. Hamza
14. KDH
15. Wilf
16. Praet
17. Mcateer
18. Casadei

Forwards
19. Mavididi
20. Vardy
21. Nacho

So four spot remain. However this assumes no places for:

Thomas
Kristiansen
Souttar
Castagne
2 Keepers
Soumare
Daka

Assuming no outgoings at all:
22. Thomas
23. Daka
24. Kristiansen
25. Souttar

I hope/expect 3 of the above to leave as well as Castagne.

If so I'd expect:

22. Right Wing
23. Central Defender
24. Striker
25. Thomas or Kristiansen

Last edited:

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687