Post Match Huddersfield 1 - 1 Leicester City FA Cup 4th Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not once called for his head and I have also been very positive since xmas in general regarding NP.

Yesterday however, he got it horribly wrong and came out with the one result we really didnt need.

Its all good saying 'if we won' but we didnt, and we didnt look like a team capable of winning anything.

I am merely commenting on the game alone, not the season etc, and it was a mess from lineup to tactics.

Wasn't aimed at you Lako.

The whole over reaction is ironic given that Blackburn won anyway meaning our fixture on 5th round day needs moving regardless.

We've got our best chance in years of promotion and it appears there is a decent minority (not us Herr but lcfc's facebook etc.) who can't help but be negative. Get behind the ****ing team for once! At least we have players willing to work hard not like those years of shite under Kelly and et al.

Does anybody think that City will be generous enough to price tickets for the replay at the same level as Huddersfield did for the first game?

Does anybody think that City will be generous enough to price tickets for the replay at the same level as Huddersfield did for the first game?

I'd be very surprised if it was any more expensive, although we do always seem to have a ST price and non ST price.

From memory, doesn't all this have to be pre agreed before the first game?

I'd be very surprised if it was any more expensive, although we do always seem to have a ST price and non ST price.

From memory, doesn't all this have to be pre agreed before the first game?

The rules say nothing about having to agree the price for the replay before the original game, but they do say this:

"(iii) In cases of replays, the Club playing away in the replay must make a request for
tickets prior to the original match in order to ensure that the replay tickets are in the
possession of the club playing away in the replay at the latest immediately on
conclusion of the original match. "

So if we should have given Huddersfield their replay tickets already, presumably they have the price printed on them.

Considering there's only two replays, there's an outside chance we could be on telly

It looks like we will be on TV.

ESPN have a game scheduled for 12th Feb. Chelsea and Brentford will replay on what would be the 5th round weekend due to Chelsea's Champions League involvement on Thursday 14th Feb.

Considering there's only two replays, there's an outside chance we could be on telly

ITV do not televise replays live. ESPN are allowed to televise "up to 1 live replay" from the 4th round.

That Man U v West Ham game on my ITV the other week must have been a dodgy stream.

The deal for ITV in the 3rd round seems to be just two games and no replays. If what you suggest is true, there must be room for 'exceptions'.

Just found what I was looking for. It's the notes I took when the TV deal for this year's FA Cup was announced:

1st round

ITV: 1 live game

ESPN: 2 live games, plus up to 2 replays

2nd round

ESPN: 2 live games, plus up to 2 replays

3rd round

ITV: 2 live games

ESPN: 3 live games, plus up to 1 replay

4th round

5th round

6th round

ESPN: 2 live games, plus up to 1 replay

semi-final

ESPN: 1 live game

Final

ITV: live

ESPN: live

All live games can also be shown in HD on ITV and ESPN's HD channels.

Last edited:
There's only seven Premier league teams left in the competition. I can see us progressing quite far to be honest. Could be a nice season this
Promotion and FA cup winners. Nice

There's only seven Premier league teams left in the competition.

The draw for the next round has been good to them. Five out of the seven have drawn lower league opposition; only one Premier League team is bound to be eliminated.

So, aside from weeding out the overpaid, the poor in character, the weak players, getting us to second, forging a side which bags hat-fulls of goals and a defense which rarely concedes - what has the Pea Son ever done for us?

article-2027433-0AB63E16000005DC-666_634x409.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570