Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
Top of the League! :038:

Isn't that Fryatt lad brilliant?

Re: Huddersfield 2-3

Leicester fans sounded brilliant.

Lloyd Dyer once again, what a hero. Not forgetting Fryatt of course. Adams did some great work prior one of the goals according to SSN, I'm glad he's playing well (if he is, I couldn't really tell).

F**king ace!!!!

I take the blame for the comeback, I said to my dad at 2-0 that 'Huddersfield should start the car'

I am relieved

ain't it nice to have something to celebrate

even if it is in League 1.

F*cking great result, this team are proving they have some balls as well as ability. Superb!

Only team in top 6 to win. Great stuff, and showed some heart in winning the game at the end

I take the blame for the comeback, I said to my dad at 2-0 that 'Huddersfield should start the car'

I am relieved

No, it was my fault, I was telling my wife how easy this division is :icon_redf

Bet the goals we let in were Martin's fault

Last edited:
king not tracking back

Haven't been on the forum much recently, and this isn't a criticism nor a suggestion he should be dropped, but has anyone noted that Steve Howard has only scored once in the league all season. What do regular match-attendees make of it?

Great result. Would have been a game we would have lost over the last few seasons.

What do regular match-attendees make of it?
He's a blithering cumbersome idiot.

He has never been on the end of a cross with his head. If he does win a header from a long ball, then none of his team mates expect him to win it and it goes into space.

He's a waste of skin.

Haven't been on the forum much recently, and this isn't a criticism nor a suggestion he should be dropped, but has anyone noted that Steve Howard has only scored once in the league all season. What do regular match-attendees make of it?

It's all Fryatt's fault that Howard isn't scoring

He has had 4 bloody goals disallowed though. Must be the unluckiest striker around at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566