Post Match Hull 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morrison played at right back most of the time, I thought he was very good there. I remember one game at The Walkers when a player (I forget the fixture) had gone clear of Hobbs, Weale was in no mans land and all this bloke had to do was sidefoot it into the net, then out of nowhere Morrison comes sliding across to clear and saved a certain goal. Anyone with a better memory than me remember that?

I remember it, not sure who against though. He scored a fair few goals from free-kicks and corners too.

Morrison played at right back most of the time, I thought he was very good there. I remember one game at The Walkers when a player (I forget the fixture) had gone clear of Hobbs, Weale was in no mans land and all this bloke had to do was sidefoot it into the net, then out of nowhere Morrison comes sliding across to clear and saved a certain goal. Anyone with a better memory than me remember that?

I think that season the first choice back four was:

Morrison - RB
Hobbs - CB
Brown - CB
Berner - LB

I remember it, not sure who against though. He scored a fair few goals from free-kicks and corners too.

I can save you both, was against Sheffield Wednesday. Watched the highlights just the other day. I don't know for sure but I think the striker was tudgay?
Morrison, against scunthorpe I think it was, last home game of the season, had a what must have been 45-yard shot that was not dissimilar to Gallagher's v Palace this season- just whistled over the bar, but he can certainly strike a ball.

just been on the Moan in, Waghorn back at the club and unlikely to be fit before his loan finishes

If ir's a plural of "do" as the dictionary says why is it "do's" and not "dos"? Genuine question, seems a very odd use of an apostrophe.

Prof, what's all this Morrison and Hobbs stuff? I seem to remember NP preferring to play Hobbs plus A.N. Other with Mozza at right back. In fact, I seem to remember a few dodgy performances when the two of them played together in the centre...

Yes, he did play him at RB mostly. I never suggested he didn't.

Last edited:
As you were comparing Hobbs/Morrison to Bamba/Mills I assumed you meant in the same position.

On that basis I'd say that the Bamba/Peltier partnership is miles better than Hobbs/Morrison.

As you were comparing Hobbs/Morrison to Bamba/Mills I assumed you meant in the same position.

On that basis I'd say that the Bamba/Peltier partnership is miles better than Hobbs/Morrison.
Bamba hasn't played on the right side of central defence. You should be comparing Hobbs/Morrison to Mills/Peltier...

I was just comparing them because BM brought their names up.

Last edited:
Just seen the highlights and controversially I think that Mills was moving to try to right himself when his foot caught McLean, it was hardly swiped at him. Don't think it was a goal scoring chance to warrant a red either.

Just seen the highlights and controversially I think that Mills was moving to try to right himself when his foot caught McLean, it was hardly swiped at him. Don't think it was a goal scoring chance to warrant a red either.

Revisionista

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670