Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Ok, ok, there's been a lot of talk about the pre-match threads recently so, baring in mind that tomorrow is a bank holiday, I'll start this one slightly earlier than usual.

Three points in the bag and another clubs hot run stopped.

Splendid.

You can buy me a drink later.

Joe_Fox

Re: Hull Pre-match Thread

Bound to lose now. londonfox should have started this one!

Re: Hull

I'm not on holiday though, so we won't score four I'm afraid.

This will be a tough one, Hull look mighty fine at this moment in time, the real form team. So I see no reason why we should not nick with a single goal.

Re: Hull Pre-match Thread

The only positive if we lose this time would be that all this pre match superstition crap wouldn't be needed.

Very happy with a draw on Saturday. Not going to get all doom and gloom if we lose either. Still should be at least 9 points to get from the remaining fixtures and quite easily more.

Dont predict defeats but might lose because our inconsistency has not been solved, draw wouldnt be too bad, but as always expecting a win 2-1 Howard Fryatt. Hoping for a Soton/Cov draw and Palace to beat Wed.

Last edited:

As a token of thanks to those who wished Cardiff well this week, and in the spirit of this thread so far........
Four-leaf_clover.jpgheather.jpgrfoot.jpg

My heart says: I'm predicting a massive, 2-0 win carrying on from our last performance.

My head says: we've just won a game and played well. We'll be shocking and Henderson will let one trickle between his legs in injury time to give Hull the win.

Thanks Rhydal, you're our lucky Welsh Leprechaun. To be sure, to be sure, we're certain to win now.

Think Joe's record will come to an end here.

Bloody hope not though. Up the City!

Hull are the form team, so an easy win for us then! We always seem to perform against in supposedly inform sides, Palace, Norwich, Watford....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669