Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not snowing at walkers yet.

I'm on Welford Road and there's a near blizzard.......

........and now it's stopped again........ now it's raining......sunshine now..... exciting stuff!

Is there a real danger of it being called off or are people over reacting?

I'm on the train at the moment, between wakefield and chesterfield, and the weather is fine. Blizzards in carlisle earlier though.

You should know by now that us Leicester fans don't over react but i'd be surprised if the Walkers roof is still on.

Last edited:
Joe_Fox luck ran out, just like it is running out for leicester city, there goes your 100% record,

Joe_Fox luck ran out, just like it is running out for leicester city, there goes your 100% record,

It was never 100% really and also the blame all goes on to Webmasters shoulders for reformatting the thread title.

I tried my hardest and even re-posted the thread with the CORRECT formatting begging that Webbo or some moderator did not reformat as any reformatting would jeopardise LCFC's result on Saturday.

Any way - they continued to reformat every thread I posted and we lose 2-0. A shame that they refuse to acknowledge that they are the reason why we lost. And yes, by "they" I mean the webmaster and any moderator who continuously reformatted my thread title.

Guilty.

Mod's edit made to avoid the need for infraction - we're running out of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's the edit?
Can you edit LCFC's scores so that we win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00