Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.
sh*t performance today absolutely awful. if it weren't for henderson we could of lost by 5 or 6.

Some people seem to think we have a divine right to beat most teams in this league, despite the fact that most of the league is a lot better than us.
Nonsense, you set your own standards in life and in football. If we can beat Watford and WBA for example, then we can, and should expect to beat everybody else.

A chilling afternoon in every way.

We were outplayed and out muscled.

It's impossible to judge where we go from here - certainly if it comes down to a battle of wills in the last match against Wednesday then i fear for us.

IF MM has allowed any of the feckers to have those sort of clauses then he's a twat.

We were sat in the posh seats today and the looks we got for saying out loud how crap we were:icon_eek: It's like you aren't allowed to say we played shite,though not having a shot on target isn't very good is it!

Saw you:icon_wink

Those of you who went, was Henderson as brilliant as the radio stated?
No, he was adequate. Nothing more, nothing less.

The penalty was rubbish, and most of the credit should go to Lee Hendrie.

Complete and utter toss

The man is an incompetent idiot, plain and simple

Fryatt at left wing FFS

Shambles

A chilling afternoon in every way.

We were outplayed and out muscled.

It's impossible to judge where we go from here - certainly if it comes down to a battle of wills in the last match against Wednesday then i fear for us.

The last match isn't against Wednesday - it's Stoke away.

I feel quite smug with the fact that i turned down the opportunity to go today.

I feel even smugger with the fact that I never had any intention of going today.

The last match isn't against Wednesday - it's Stoke away.

Sorry, I did realise that. It's probably because I see the last home game (Wednesday) as the best realistic chance to pick up points. If we need anything from Stoke (away)in the last game, I think we can forget it.

Sorry, I did realise that. It's probably because I see the last home game (Wednesday) as the best realistic chance to pick up points. If we need anything from Stoke (away)in the last game, I think we can forget it.

You think so ? The way this season has gone we will probably beat them 4-0

You think so ? The way this season has gone we will probably beat them 4-0

... preventing them from taking an automatic promotion place. That should make it interesting to get back to the cars!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669