Hull Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh dear the BMs will be crying

4 strikers never leads to goals - it normally equates to very poor disjointed football i.e no service at all.

We are really on a slide - if only we had beaten cardiff it would have been oh so different!!!

4 strikers never leads to goals - it normally equates to very poor disjointed football i.e no service at all.

Completely agree. It's the last resort of the desperate.

We are really on a slide - if only we had beaten cardiff it would have been oh so different!!!

all it would have meant is that we'd be two points better off, no more.

I just don't know what IH will do when he's signed a few in January and we're still shit.

where's the passion or aggression in this team? that's one thing that Holloway's previous teams always seemed to have, currently we just roll over and let the opposition walk all over us

have we had a shot this half?

Ian Holloway is not too blame - this season has been fecked by bad management and administration.

The players seem to have lost all sense of collective focus and are probably dreaming of next June already - pretty sad really

Ian Holloway is not too blame - this season has been fecked by bad management and administration.

The players seem to have lost all sense of collective focus and are probably dreaming of next June already - pretty sad really

he's been in charge for 7 games and have only looked like winning 2 of them. as a manager he has to start taking responsiblity for not even getting this team to look like they could score in 90 minutes against Hull, no matter what has gone before.

so all in all they are a piss poor bag of shite then... great, looking forward to Boxing Day's home game already :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00