Hull Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even for set plays they can't clear the first man. Basic things that they should be doing in there sleep they can't do.

If Cort is worried about his knees then he should not be playing. Put him in the reserves,

Last edited:
we are totally ****ed.....nobody has any resistance left we are completely drained ....bereft of any footballing ideas ...this manager has got the worst of all worlds just hope we can keep within distance until january then I'll make my say on Ollie.

I think the problem lies with IH and no one else. He's tinkered with the team far too much at a time when we simply cannot afford to do so. He's had 1 or 2 injuries to deal with, but thats no excuse. It's simple to see why Allen & Megson never played the likes of Kaebi, King, Hayes - they are just not good enough.

MMs fault for what exactly? Ollie won't be judged yet and nor should he, but that ****ing shower of ***** in blue can ****ing **** off.

Norris scores foir Plymouth at Watford.

I think the problem lies with IH and no one else. He's tinkered with the team far too much at a time when we simply cannot afford to do so. He's had 1 or 2 injuries to deal with, but thats no excuse. It's simple to see why Allen & Megson never played the likes of Kaebi, King, Hayes - they are just not good enough.

So why did he buy them? :102:

poor lambs are a bit tired, all together now ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Controversial comment coming

Should MM had kept his ego in check and left Mad dog to do his job, The first few games this season boded well i thought until the trap door opened and only shite has come since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00