Hull Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
F U C K Off Leicester You Useless *****!!!

he's been in charge for 7 games and have only looked like winning 2 of them. as a manager he has to start taking responsiblity for not even getting this team to look like they could score in 90 minutes against Hull, no matter what has gone before.

I understand what your saying but i think he has inherited us at a pretty low ebb and it will take at least half a season to turn it around.

is Holloway going to say we were robbed by the officials again?

I'm just never surprised by the results anymore... we have been shite for years now and its becoming increasingly difficult to see how we are going to improve. I am never normally this negative, but its at the point where I really dont want to go watch them.

Just get this feeling ollie might be out of his depth. hope i'm wrong.

Just think we have been flirting with relegation, and this year may be the end.

Last edited:
I understand what your saying but i think he has inherited us at a pretty low ebb and it will take at least half a season to turn it around.

Given the length of contracts the useless feckers are on I'd say it's going to be more 2010 at the earliest. It it were possible I would personally get rid of the whole lot (bar Fullop) and start again from scratch.

Last edited:
I can't understand why he is persisting in playing these guys who aren't playing well. He needs to at least try some of the youngster to try and get things moving. You can't keep playing these guys would aren't even looking like they can win.

I'm not defending Holloway but i think currently there is something very "rotten" within the club and the playing squad which is not helping them gell into a "team"

Perhaps the rotten thing may be =MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00