Speculation Hull prepared to accept bid for Chester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like they're going through major upheaval - which is fantastic news.

Hopefully it's a good time to swoop and create some sort of disturbance for their better players to join their old gaffer?

Would you like to see Fryatt back here? He has a good goalscoring record at this level. If he came it would surely mean the end for Nugent or Beckford? I'm sure he would be cheaper in terms of his wages.

Yes, because Hull are a team packed with quality players!

So you wouldn't want Chester, Stewart or Koren, but you'd have Mills back in the side without a second thought? I'm starting to doubt your ability to judge players TOF... Good job Pearson's the manager!

So you wouldn't want Chester, Stewart or Koren, but you'd have Mills back in the side without a second thought? I'm starting to doubt your ability to judge players TOF... Good job Pearson's the manager!

He doesn't go and watch us play so not really sure where he gets his judgement from.

If we're playing Football Manager, where the object appears to be sign everyone, then why not but, in the real world, I do not think any of them are priority signings.

Have I missed something? Are Hull in the shit financially? Do they need to sell players to raise some moola?

Emulate what exactly? Finishing 8th and ending up having to sell all our best players?

Hold on! I am a fool for not hyperventilating at the prospect of signing the Hull team and he's a fool for suggesting that Hull are anything but mediocre....... :102:

I'd argue Koren is the most important player on the Hull City shopping list, we desperately need more bite in midfield. Chester and Stewart would be fine signings though, especially if we're able to ship out some of our fringe players as part of the deal/deals.

"**** OFF LESTA YOU CLASSLESS JOKE OF A CLUB"

It is always nice when people use obscenities or asterix replacements to complain about a lack of class.

As for Leicester being classless we had Simon De Montfort arguably the greatest Englishman of the Middle Ages; who have Hull had - John Prescott.
As a club we have had three players admired around the world - Banks, Shilton and Lineker. Who have been Hull's world class players?

As for Leicester being classless we had Simon De Montfort arguably the most rabid anti-semite of the Middle Ages; who have Hull had - William Wilberforce.

Depends on your definition of class, I guess.

Last edited:
Another centre-back.......... Don't see the point really unless he is massively better than anyone else we have which I can't imagine to be true. Should have just kept Hobbs a couple of years back and never had to **** around with so many centre backs!!

And regarding Hull's finances, the only reason they would need to sell is if they drastically need to cut back to allow for the FFP rules coming into place as their owners trebbled their wealth in the past year so can't imagine they'd be short of a quid or two unless they have just had enough of the shit hole.

I have heard that Pearson has gone back for Chester and Hobbs and this is why Pearson and Barmby have gone/are going

Fair enough Jeff, I've never really seen him play but I just feel the centre back positions are becoming a bit of a merry-go-round here and we have decent enough ones already. We're just not getting the most from what we have at the moment and we shouldn't be signing anymore that are much of a muchness of what we already have and the money could be spent better elsewhere - centre midfield or extra strength in depth on the wings.

And FryattFox, would you like a tissue to clean what's on the end of your nose?

It is always nice when people use obscenities or asterix replacements to complain about a lack of class.

As for Leicester being classless we had Simon De Montfort arguably the greatest Englishman of the Middle Ages; who have Hull had - John Prescott.
As a club we have had three players admired around the world - Banks, Shilton and Lineker. Who have been Hull's world class players?

To be fair though Simon De Montfort has sweet FA to do with our club.

With your extortionate season ticket prices maybe you should come to the KC and watch our best players here.Doom and gloom?Watch this space-again!
Did Lee Clark turn you down?
No particular reason.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673