Hume - fractured skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was interviewed on SSN,nasty scar on his head but other than that he seemed ok,good news that.

He was interviewed on SSN,nasty scar on his head but other than that he seemed ok,good news that.

.... apart from talking load and slurring his words with spit dribbling out the corner of his mouth.

Said he'll carry on playing hopefully, even if he has to wear protective head gear like Cech does.

Surely he wouldn't be able to head the ball then though?

Said he'll carry on playing hopefully, even if he has to wear protective head gear like Cech does.

Surely he wouldn't be able to head the ball then though?

you on about Fludie?

I saw the incident last night on Sky, i trust Morgan is being dealt with, it was disgusting and premeditated. That elbow could have killed Hume, do we need to have a death on the pitch before authorities take any action?

I cant be bothered to check if it has been pointed out, but Hume didnt actually go straight to the hospital. It was only later that night that he was rushed there. Why wasnt the fracture picked up in the first place?

this is going to sound stupid and blonde but ill carry on....could his fracture only be visible on an x-ray and when he complained/collapsed they took him to hospital just for check ups :102::102:

this is going to sound stupid and blonde but ill carry on....could his fracture only be visible on an x-ray and when he complained/collapsed they took him to hospital just for check ups :102::102:

This would be about right although standard medical procedure for any head trauma would be to be x-rayed so he should have gone direct from the ground. I would be surprised if this wasnt the case.

Last edited:
Or maybe they didn't think it was that serious.Bert Troutman played a whole match with a broken neck I believe

This would be about right although standard medical procedure for any head trauma would be to be x-rayed so he should have gone direct from the ground. I would be surprised if this wasnt the case.

I think I saw a pic of him sitting on the bench after looking dcidely groggy so they didn't take him straight to the hoptal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669