Hume - fractured skull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe they didn't think it was that serious.Bert Troutman played a whole match with a broken neck I believe

The footage I saw of Hume on the bench clutching his head in agony would suggest he should have gone immediately to hospital as he may have had concussion leading to compression .

The footage I saw of Hume on the bench clutching his head in agony would suggest he should have gone immediately to hospital as he may have had concussion leading to compression .

I agree but it was Yorkshire,probably just thought he was being a 'big soft Jessie'

Where are you based now H ?

I'm flitting....at the moment I'm back in Kinlochleven but I won't be here long because as I said someone looked round the house this morning and as agreed to let it.I will have to head South again soon,feck knows where to,can stay with my girlfriend for a bit but not permenantly.Might get my tent back just incase

Or maybe they didn't think it was that serious.Bert Troutman played a whole match with a broken neck I believe

Bert Trautman actually. Ex-German POW.

Man City goalkeeper - played through an FA Cup Final with a broken neck.......but of course (unlike Hume) he wasn't expected to head the ball!

Bert Trautman actually. Ex-German POW.

Man City goalkeeper - played through an FA Cup Final with a broken neck.......but of course (unlike Hume) he wasn't expected to head the ball!

wikipedia said:
8–4 defeat to Leicester City was a record for the most goals conceded by Trautmann in a match at any point in his career

Don't really see what else the FA could do, like they said FiFA won't let them upgrade to a red card and I don't see how you could prove it wasn't just a bad challenge with an arm at an unfortunate height.

Doesn't mean I agree with it, just that I can't see what else they could have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669