Humee

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the one game Hume has played up front with Howard he has looked decent. its only because he's being shoved on the right wing to make space for Ollie's old mate Hayle's he's looking so shit at the minute. and having signed Hayles for 150K, to seel Hume for 80 would be criminal!

Never mind playing him out of position, he shouldn't be playing.
He upsets what balance there is, and he seems reluctant to try the easy option.
Maybe he justs wants the mongies to shout his name when he ****s up again.

Spot on. First touch of a wall and chooses the hollywood ball when a simple pass would do.

i think he's our best player, when he is up front. Hayles is too slow and never really looks like he's going to score. his 2nd goal for us was pure luck, but to be fair he was in the right place/right time blah blah blah, but i just don't think hayles shoudl even be on the bench. the whole Holloway-Hayles thing reminds me of Levein-De Vries (i.e he HAD to play De Vries)!!!!!

i think he's our best player, when he is up front. Hayles is too slow and never really looks like he's going to score. his 2nd goal for us was pure luck, but to be fair he was in the right place/right time blah blah blah, but i just don't think hayles shoudl even be on the bench. the whole Holloway-Hayles thing reminds me of Levein-De Vries (i.e he HAD to play De Vries)!!!!!

Hume? Our best player? Don't make me laugh.

The guy's a worker when things are going for him, other than that, thats it - he drifts out of games all the time, upsets the balance in midfield, isn't as good as Fryatt or Campbell up front so shouldn't be played ahead of them up there - At best he's a bench player, but he isn't the sort to come on and make an impact either IMO.

I take your point about Hayles, it is now time for him to step out of the starting 11 - now he IS a good impact player IMO, would always be a good option to have on the bench.

And when is Fludie going to weigh in with his take on the Hume debate? I can't wait for that, should be really insightful as always, stepping into the ''Mind Of A Mongie''.

Hume? Our best player? Don't make me laugh.

The guy's a worker when things are going for him, other than that, thats it - he drifts out of games all the time, upsets the balance in midfield, isn't as good as Fryatt or Campbell up front so shouldn't be played ahead of them up there - At best he's a bench player, but he isn't the sort to come on and make an impact either IMO.

I take your point about Hayles, it is now time for him to step out of the starting 11 - now he IS a good impact player IMO, would always be a good option to have on the bench.

Spot on post.....:038::038::038:

Lets get this straight hes not a right winger/midfielder and has no discipline in the position,wanders all over the pitch,thus giving the team no outlet ball.He either plays up front or not at all.In my opinion we have better forwards in Fryatt and Campbell to partner Hayles so it would be a place on the bench for him,a wake up call.The trouble is he seems to be being accomodated to appease the half sharps who think hes Weller,Lineker,Izzet and Walsh rolled into one and scream Huuuuume every time he touches the ball.The fact is we are in a real relegation battle here and the balance of the team needs to be sorted out.On paper we have some good players at this club but individuals and egos dont make a team,balance and work ethic do,get those right and im sure well climb into mid table,dont and Crewe here we come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566