Hungry team

ElsieEfsie

Good competition for places at moment, every player I saw at Northampton was switched on and hungry. Actually thought the mass subs on 60 mins opened up the game better and composed finishing would have seen a 3 - 0 finish.
Great to see Albrighton back, he is a great player, great attitude and sorely missed last season. Good workout in game management. Very Man City esk got the job done, excited for new season.

Cheese and onion pasty
A good one of those is truly a culinary delight.

As for you're shit aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhh, we'll, it's pure Leicester. Knowingly purile, infantile and enjoyed for those very reasons. Every 'aaarghhh' repitition rejoices deliberately in its silliness and eggs others on.

A Man City supporting friend once remarked he thought it childish and ridiculous. Yep. That's the point. And it's what we do.

Good competition for places at moment, every player I saw at Northampton was switched on and hungry. Actually thought the mass subs on 60 mins opened up the game better and composed finishing would have seen a 3 - 0 finish.
Great to see Albrighton back, he is a great player, great attitude and sorely missed last season. Good workout in game management. Very Man City esk got the job done, excited for new season.

I've got nothing but wide eyed admiration for people that can see this. I sincerely hope that you're right.

I see the total opposite. I see a squad that is a complete mess. I see a load of overpaid underachievers that will choke and hide the first chance they get.

Much more change is required. We've got Coady, Winks, Doyle and I'm prepared to give the likes of Souttar and Kristiansen a pass. Justin (if he stays) too. Then we've got Hermansen and Casadei coming in this week too. If we can get Braybrooke and Alves fit, they're both potentially good options for us this season. That's the beginning of something.

The rest are done for me. Whether legends or relative newbies, whether previously players I've liked or disliked, I still want them gone before I can have any positive feeling towards this group.

A good one of those is truly a culinary delight.

As for you're shit aaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhh, we'll, it's pure Leicester. Knowingly purile, infantile and enjoyed for those very reasons. Every 'aaarghhh' repitition rejoices deliberately in its silliness and eggs others on.

A Man City supporting friend once remarked he thought it childish and ridiculous. Yep. That's the point. And it's what we do.
At 60 years old find a delightfully childish. Granddaughter giving at Aaarrghhs long after. Then her Mim joined us Oops

I've got nothing but wide eyed admiration for people that can see this. I sincerely hope that you're right.

I see the total opposite. I see a squad that is a complete mess. I see a load of overpaid underachievers that will choke and hide the first chance they get.

Much more change is required. We've got Coady, Winks, Doyle and I'm prepared to give the likes of Souttar and Kristiansen a pass. Justin (if he stays) too. Then we've got Hermansen and Casadei coming in this week too. If we can get Braybrooke and Alves fit, they're both potentially good options for us this season. That's the beginning of something.

The rest are done for me. Whether legends or relative newbies, whether previously players I've liked or disliked, I still want them gone before I can have any positive feeling towards this group.
Yes I understand your point of view. Vardu looked out of sorts but will Vestergard, Souter, Praet, Albrighton, Choudrey relish the new chance with new manager. At the moment I have optimistic hope.

I've got as much respect for Albrighton as anyone and he's been a great servant to the club. But he is not a great player. Off the pitch we may have missed his attitude last season.

Best cheese n onion pasty I’ve had
Tell me of a better one, and where I can get one , please?

Best cheese n onion pasty I’ve had
Tell me of a better one, and where I can get one , please?
National trust cafes do a banging cheese and onion pasty

I have a strong premonition that Marc Albrighton will have a good season. Not sure whether this is something to eagerly anticipate or to worry what the rest of them will be doing.

I have a strong premonition that Marc Albrighton will have a good season. Not sure whether this is something to eagerly anticipate or to worry what the rest of them will be doing.
Albrighton had the right attitude - that's why BR shipped him off to WBA - he embarrassed other, possibly more talented, players for their utter lack of effort/application.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4564
10Preston 4563