Hypocrite Holloway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Ian 'Show me the money' Holloway rejects £4million for Adams, valueing him at £46million.

A few days ago he offered Plymouth Argyle a derisory £10,000 for Wright-Phillips who has scored 13 goals in 17 starts.

Until I heard about this on 5 Live tonight, I still had respect for Holloway's achievements but the guy is gobshite.

he has been taking all the credit for signing Adams, but if my memory serves me right Adams was at Blackpool on loan before Holloway arrived

He talks so much shite. Just because he raises his voices, rants a lot and goes on about how working class he is people think he's funny, but the vast majority of what he says is just absolute nonsense.

He talks so much shite. Just because he raises his voices, rants a lot and goes on about how working class he is people think he's funny, but the vast majority of what he says is just absolute nonsense.

I think he is entertaining - and I like being entertained.

I agree with PR. In the situation thought it's just brinkmanship and he's playing the game. Remember all the back and forth over Dj?

He's a loudmouth and an egotist and a media darling. I think that will see him alright though. Hes tactically inept, a phrase which does get thrown around a bit, but for a premier league manager, I really do believe he lacks any innovation or nous. I think Blackpool will get found out and will really struggle as the season draws to a close.

In all honesty his offer for BWP was derisory. I'd suggest liverpools offer of 4 million for Charlie Adam wasn't far off his objective relative value. As blackpools key man I can understand his relative importance there is huge though. Interestingly, I think it says a lot Liverpool have targeted hammill and Adam. KD has wuickly established where they need to strengthen and set his stall out to do it. I do wonder though whether in terms of perception, it sends out the wrong message to any other potential targets etc.

I'd have liked us to go for hammill although I'm sure he'd have rather gone to Liverpool. Anyway I'm mucho vino in to the evening and have forgotten my original point.

Wonder what Peter ndlovu (or melody as my phone prefers) is doing these days? I hear Tony James is in the skip business.

he has been taking all the credit for signing Adams, but if my memory serves me right Adams was at Blackpool on loan before Holloway arrived
Nicky? Never played for Blackpool. Anyway I think Pearson signed him. I don't hear him bragging about it though. Are you sure you mean Adams?

You mean Charlie Adam.

No one should have two christian names and no surname - it's not right.

It's the ones with the christian and surname mixed that baffle me.

Collins John
Jordan Stewart

etc.

Valueing Adam at 46 million is utter wankerishness and that putting a bid in for Bradley Wright Phillips of 10k? Wanker!

Valueing Adam at 46 million is utter wankerishness and that putting a bid in for Bradley Wright Phillips of 10k? Wanker!

Correct! but that isn't what he was getting at. He was asked to put a value on Adam. He said, £46m because if we stay up that is what it's worth.
Still think the blokes a twat though.

Howard Donald?
Donald Duck, duck a l'orange, orange peel, John Peel, Collins John, John Collins, Joan Collins, Linda Evans, Roy Evans, Roy Walker, Des Walker, Des O'Connor, Gary O'Connor, Gary Glitter, Jonathan King, King Kong Bundy, Ted Bundy, Ted Rogers, Dusty Bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363