I am the only one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

fcukcov

.....who think that this serves them right?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/6623127.stm

The hotel offer a baby sitting service and they refused this and went for a meal leaving 2 year old twins and a 3 year old girl alone in an apartment. Im sorry but you just dont leave kids that young on their own ffs.

Last edited:
I WOULDNT BE AS COLD HAERTED TO SAY ANY FAMILY DESERVES SUCH A THING TO HAPPEN.

I know what you mean and it would seem a horrible situation to be in but ffs it is no way right to leave 3 very young children alone whilst you swan off for a meal.

I know what you mean and it would seem a horrible situation to be in but ffs it is no way right to leave 3 very young children alone whilst you swan off for a meal.

i do agree with that, just dont think they deserved for their little girl to be abducted.

They deserve any punishment due but you wouldnt wish the ordeal on a child. :102:

If all 3 got took they could have had a right good holiday without the worry of pesky kids :icon_wink

about what the fact they should be punished for leaving young children attended ?

the fact that having your child abducted isnt something you should expect to happen, and its a horrific 'punishment'

"She's very pretty and very blonde so wouldn't be a likely child to be with a Portuguese family"

yeah, portuguese, dark hair & ugly, the lot of em

:biggrin:

the fact that having your child abducted isnt something you should expect to happen, and its a horrific 'punishment'

i agree with you on this...the parents will be fraught with many emotions right now and like lako said theyre being punished now for their actions...just hope they find the little girl safe and well and unharmed..its fair to say her parents wont be leaving their children unattended even though they shouldnt have left them in this case

i agree with you on this...the parents will be fraught with many emotions right now and like lako said theyre being punished now for their actions...just hope they find the little girl safe and well and unharmed..its fair to say her parents wont be leaving their children unattended even though they shouldnt have left them in this case

ditto

Any more news on this? This was on radio Leicester at 7am when I woke up this morning.

.....who think that this serves them right?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/6623127.stm

The hotel offer a baby sitting service and they refused this and went for a meal leaving 2 year old twins and a 3 year old girl alone in an apartment. Im sorry but you just dont leave kids that young on their own ffs.

Look at the little girl's face, and then the picture of the happy family lower down, and then sit back and realise what a complete and utter wanker you are for making that comment

Look at the little girl's face, and then the picture of the happy family lower down, and then sit back and realise what a complete and utter wanker you are for making that comment

I have done homer. I dont wish it on the little girl in any way whatsoever but it just pisses me off that they thought it was okay to leave 3 very small children alone in a hotel room then cry out when something goes wrong. Ihope to go that the little girl is alright, i really do.

To be fair i have read the story in full and apparently they were say 40 paces away and checked every half an hour although that wasnt enough though was it :102: She looks a lovely kid and i hope to god they get her back .

To be fair i have read the story in full and apparently they were say 40 paces away and checked every half an hour although that wasnt enough though was it :102: She looks a lovely kid and i hope to god they get her back .

it said 200 yards on the lunch time news, still imo too far.

I maybe have been to quick to judge as they seem to be a fairly decent enough family. That said the time they were out 8-10 mine would have been with me.:102:

I maybe have been to quick to judge as they seem to be a fairly decent enough family. That said the time they were out 8-10 mine would have been with me.:102:

I agree they do seem like a decent family and Im sure they love their kids very much etc but imo it just isnt the thing to do to leave young kids like that for such a long time alone. Im gonna drop it now tbh because I can see why people will get upset about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566