I am the only one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a joking matter Hazza, you've probably still got time to delete or edit your own post

I am only giving my honest two-penny, seems I have got people ganging up on me now after a couple of arguments. Some of the stuff on this forum has been worse. It's not really joke, the top bit was but someone joked about that when the Ipswich thing happened.

But I'll delete if it's offended.

Last edited:
I am only giving my honest two-penny, seems I have got people ganging up on me now after a couple of arguments. Some of the stuff on this forum has been worse.

You're perfectly entitled your opinion and suspicions Hazza, it's just the way you made it into a joke form that caused the reaction

crimestoppers are working on a number of new leads so there is still hope...

i dont see what hazz he said thats so wrong :icon_conf we all have our theories as to what has happened he was just airing his thats all :102: its not as if he has gone into detail about what could have happened to her :icon_conf

Well for a start, the convivial style of Inspector hazz is on the case, is offensive especially considering the high likelyhood of family or friends reading this forum.

Then making a ridiculous haphazard guess as to who the culprit is, followed by implicating a family friend or relative as being an accomplice.

Pretty nauseating stuff if you ask me.

I am only giving my honest two-penny, seems I have got people ganging up on me now after a couple of arguments. Some of the stuff on this forum has been worse. It's not really joke, the top bit was but someone joked about that when the Ipswich thing happened.

I think its the way you worded it Hazz,I don't think you are the type who would make a joke about it.You might be best Editing it if you still can

I think its the way you worded it Hazz,I don't think you are the type who would make a joke about it.You might be best Editing it if you still can

i dont think hazz is the type to joke about this sort of thing thats why i stuck up for him

I have deleted....don't want cause anymore of a fuss.

I'd just like to say this same 'wording' happened after deaths of Steve Irwin (similar - a foolish act leads to dramatic circumstance) and Bob Woolmer. Double Standards.

I also thought that this section was allowed to be offensive as you like....although it wasn't intended this manner.

Last edited:

I'd just like to say this same 'wording' happened after deaths of Steve Irwin (similar - a foolish act leads to dramatic circumstance) and Bob Woolmer. Double Standards.

I also thought that this section was allowed to be offensive as you like....although it wasn't intended this manner.

Best just letting it go Hazz,you aren't the first to do a post without thinking and you won't be the last.It was a mistake simple as:102:

• As far as we know, nobody has died.
  • Steve Irwin was from the other side of the world & his relatives are unlikely to be browsing an LCFC forum.
  • what foolish acts are you comparing?
  • who the **** is Bob Woolmer?

Terrible thing to happen to any family god only knows what they are going through as a family, hope to God the little girl is found safe and well.

However as a parent myself I do wonder what the **** was going through the parent's mind to go out for a meal and leave 3 small children alone, even if they did go back to check every half an hour.

Cant believe this thread has reignited.

• As far as we know, nobody has died.
  • Steve Irwin was from the other side of the world & his relatives are unlikely to be browsing an LCFC forum.
  • what foolish acts are you comparing?
  • who the **** is Bob Woolmer?

Why the **** are the McCann's relatives going to be browsing an LCFC board? They're all from Liverpool.

Why the **** are the McCann's relatives going to be browsing an LCFC board? They're all from Liverpool.

I was trying to make the point that living in Leicestershire it isn't unreasonable to suppose that their friends or family might read it.

But why the **** indeed, I retract it all, hazz was quite correct to make his crass comments, let's all take the piss.

I was trying to make the point that living in Leicestershire it isn't unreasonable to suppose that their friends or family might read it.

But why the **** indeed, I retract it all, hazz was quite correct to make his crass comments, let's all take the piss.

But surely Hazz's piss taking will just be character building for them :icon_roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669