I am the only one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't beat yourself up leroy, I would never leave 2 baby twins and a toddler alone for 1 minute, let alone only checking every 30 minutes from a restaurant.

Children of that age can get into enough danger unatended without being abducted. Leaving them alone is neglagent (SP?) parenting. They took a risk with the lives of young children, and unfortunately its the children that are paying for it.

I hope the children are found well, and are cared for properly on their return

.....who think that this serves them right?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/6623127.stm

The hotel offer a baby sitting service and they refused this and went for a meal leaving 2 year old twins and a 3 year old girl alone in an apartment. Im sorry but you just dont leave kids that young on their own ffs.

YOUR THE ONLY ****ING 1 MATE HAPPEN TO KNOW THE FAMILY AND NO ****ER DESERVES IT NO MATTER THE CIRCUMASTANCE AND ITS THE LITTLE CHILD THAT DOESNT DESERVE IT. just hope you dont have to go through anything like it!!!!!!

The most and only important thing IMO is that she is found safe and well,blame if any can be apportioned later when she's back with her Mum and Dad

I get the feeling that had the family come from one of the 'dodgy' parts of the city, there would be calls to get Social Services involved after leaving three very young kids on their own like that.

It's the little girl I feel sorry for, I hope that they find her safe and well.

there was a program on it tonight. some of the things the so called experts were saying were not what you want to hear azs the family. a bit too soon if you ask me. not very respectful to the familly

there was a program on it tonight. some of the things the so called experts were saying were not what you want to hear azs the family. a bit too soon if you ask me. not very respectful to the familly

I thought the same - an absolute disgrace of a programme

At least Coronation St. have done the decent thing by not showing scenes of a very similar nature to what happened in real life in Portugal.

What are you talking about man?

Read in the paper yesterday that they had been filming scenes of a storyline where a child was kidnapped etc. They have decided against putting the storyline on the TV because it is too much like what really happened in real-life.

If that makes any sense.

What are you talking about man?
from digitalspy

Coronation Street bosses have axed a storyline about a snatched baby following the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann.

Producers on the top-rated ITV1 show have shelved their main summer plot over fears it too closely echoed the kidnap of the toddler in Portugal.

The Corrie plot had featured the kidnap of baby Freddie Peacock following a fire on the famous cobbled street.

Producers took the decision to axe the entire plotline after photos of Madeleine's mother holding her daughter's favourite cuddly toy were "disturbingly" close to the sequences already filmed.

A Coronation Street spokeswoman added: "We would not wish to add to the family's anguish at this terrible time and we are currently reviewing our storyline including episodes which have already been filmed."

The story had been due to run for four months from May 21.

Read in the paper yesterday that they had been filming scenes of a storyline where a child was kidnapped etc. They have decided against putting the storyline on the TV because it is too much like what really happened in real-life.

If that makes any sense.
Ah, didn't realise. Makes perfect sense, thank you

Not really a joking matter Hazza, you've probably still got time to delete or edit your own post

After my successful prediciton of the Ipswich Ripper, I am back on the case.

I have been flown in to help with the case, my supicious say all is not quite right here, well off family from Rothley and in a secure hotel. Didnt take up the babysitting option, preferring to keep them alone.

I am going with - The local scruff who works as a Premises Officer. But I feel a family friend or relative may have aided or make some 'profit' from it.

I fear the case will never be solved.

my theory is someone who works locally to the hotel and kept tabs on the girl and planned to take her with an aide..so similar to your theory hazz...fear the worst for the little girl :icon_conf

I have been flown in to help with the case, my supicious say all is not quite right here, well off family from Rothley and in a secure hotel. Didnt take up the babysitting option, preferring to keep them alone.

I am going with - The local scruff who works as a Premises Officer. But I feel a family friend or relative may have aided or make some 'profit' from it.

Jesus wept, I thought I could be crass...

So nice to see that are finding some amusement in what, for the family, must a living hell on earth

I can only hope that you never have to suffer the absolute depths of despair that the McCann family are suffering right at this minute

And as for Maddy - well god knows what horrors await for that little girl. perhaps you can make some kind of joke out of that ?

Sickening in every way

my theory is someone who works locally to the hotel and kept tabs on the girl and planned to take her with an aide..so similar to your theory hazz...fear the worst for the little girl :icon_conf

Me too,What a horrible fecking World it is:icon_sad:

i dont see what hazz he said thats so wrong :icon_conf we all have our theories as to what has happened he was just airing his thats all :102: its not as if he has gone into detail about what could have happened to her :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669