I am the only one....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the press conference you paranoid ****er......

was not having a popat you in any way at all.

I was not aware either Portugal ran on the same time as us

Please be assured that they do.

A 15-month old baby girl was burned to death in a house-fire in Maidstone earlier this week - http://www.24dash.com/news/7/21727/index.htm Twin three year old boys were rescued unharmed. It seems that the children's parents were absent at the time of the blaze. mmmm certain similaritiies with the case in question!

Why is there not an outpouring of sympathy in this case? Why has it not been splashed over the papers every day this week? Why are we not organising collections so that the parents can go on a european trip and hold hands with the Pope.

Isn't it about time that Mr and Mrs McCann got back to work?

Maybe the parents are doctors and locally respected members of the community.

Maybe the parents are doctors and locally respected members of the community.

But this has gone far beyond the local community. Why is a family that lives in social housing any less deserving of our sympathy and support?

But this has gone far beyond the local community. Why is a family that lives in social housing any less deserving of our sympathy and support?

couldnt agree more boc and this is pretty much what I was saying from the start when i was shot down by many. had the mccanns been drug dealers out doing a deal rather than just popping out for a meal form their lovely villa no one would have given a toss and everyone would have said it would have served them right.

Why is there not an outpouring of sympathy in this case? Why has it not been splashed over the papers every day this week? Why are we not organising collections so that the parents can go on a european trip and hold hands with the Pope.

I thought it was strange that they paid the Pope a visit, I mean I know the Catholic priests have got a bit of a history with this kind of thing but sure he's unlikely to have her.

I thought it was strange that they paid the Pope a visit, I mean I know the Catholic priests have got a bit of a history with this kind of thing but sure he's unlikely to have her.

classic stuff macky!:038::038:

couldnt agree more boc and this is pretty much what I was saying from the start when i was shot down by many. had the mccanns been drug dealers out doing a deal rather than just popping out for a meal from their lovely villa no one would have given a toss and everyone would have said it would have served them right.

This is the first time that I have read this thread and I have got to say that I am a little surprised with the way that you and Hazzman were treated for simply stating a view. I'm sorry that I wasn't around to give you both a bit of support at the time.

I might suggest that an intelligent couple like the McCanns should bear a greater responsibility for the disappearance of their daughter than would your imaginary druggy-parents or the fackless family in social housing. (It is commonly known that all families who live in social housing are feckless, isn't it?)

Anybody know anybody who has been unable to get an appointment at the GP or had their operation delayed because of the continuing absence of this pair?

Macky

Wasn't it you who called Hazzman crass and offensive? I believe that there are some Leicester fans who are Catholics; what happens if they read this?

Or is it just that a little time has passed - and now it is OK to be insensitive about this important matter?

Last edited:
This is the first time that I have read this thread and I have got to say that I am a little surprised with the way that you and Hazzman were treated for simply stating a view. I'm sorry that I wasn't around to give you both a bit of support at the time.

I might suggest that an intelligent couple like the McCanns should bear a greater responsibility for the disappearance of their daughter than would your imaginary druggy-parents or the fackless family in social housing. (It is commonly known that all families who live in social housing are feckless, isn't it?)

Anybody know anybody who has been unable to get an appointment at the GP or had their operation delayed because of the continuing absence of this pair?

To be honest i knew what i was saying at the time would upset some but as is often the case round here, if your opinion doesnt fit in with certain members of the board you are automatically shot down, I dont mind someone else giving an opinion and in fact I would actively encourage it but that isnt always the way it works as we all know.

Macky

Wasn't it you who called Hazzman crass and offensive? I believe that there are some Leicester fans who are Catholics; what happens if they read this?

Or is it just that a little time has passed - and now it is OK to be insensitive about this important matter?

You're absolutely right boc, but in fairness, Hazz'z post was incredibly crass at the time, and if I've offended any Catholics, other than myself, then I would ask them to look at their church's complicity in the physical, mental & sexual abuse of children over many decades.

Plus I wasn't half-pissed when I criticised Hazz. :icon_wink

this whole thing winds me up like. its very shocking that someone could take a toddler, but i find it equally shocking that these people could be so ****ing careless with something they should be over careful with. its all sympathy and free 'holidays' to different countries for these 2 who had their kid been found the following day many may have suggested that she should be taken into care as her parents aren't very responsible. i wish the kid all the best but the parents need a ****ing slap

This whole thing is like a ****ing circus now, I get the impression that certain sections of society are just loving this whole "togetherness" thing and long for tragedies of this nature.

Buy a yellow ribbon for ****'s sake, what the **** is that all about?, how is that helping?. If these yellow ribbon wearers decide to take credit for her safe arrival, which I'm sure they will. Will they also accept a small section of the responsibility for her death?. As far as I'm concerned, if you want credit for something, you must also accept responsiblity for the same thing.

I also suspect that the family are not too displeased about being "celebrities". It made me sick to see the Dad parading around Rothley on the news in front of all the cameras and "well wishers". Well wishers my ****ing arse, they don't want this to be over, this country loves mourning FFS.

Weirdos

Buy a yellow ribbon for ****'s sake, what the **** is that all about?, how is that helping?

if everyone buys a yellow ribbon then the only person who doesn't have one on must have knicked their kid......perhaps? **** knows, maybe they fancy looking for her somewhere exotic and a sighting will come up in the west indies or something?

if you all think the mum and dad are having a lovely extended holiday then i seriously misjudged some of you as people.

this will be my last reply in here as i find some of your attitutes simply shocking.

if you all think the mum and dad are having a lovely extended holiday then i seriously misjudged some of you as people.

this will be my last reply in here as i find some of your attitutes simply shocking.

Pot, kettle, black

Well that's done me. I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the sheer stupidity of that statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566