I was "not there when yuki abe scored

Status
Not open for further replies.
A troll was found out and seems to have left us, par for the course on TB.

If only everybody was as perceptive as you are...

Abe took his goal well yesterday and I'm really pleased as he has deserved to score at least once this season. He realised he didn't need to blast it like he has tried on some previous occasions.

He has scored a number of goals before and he was more prolific in his earlier days as this shows.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ15vky88Dw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Why has Yuki still never taken a free kick for city

I think its because Gallagher Wellens etc. tend to get there first and recently we've had the likes of PVA and Kamara getting in on the act as well. Abe needs confidence and perhaps now he's scored it will give him the confidence to try shooting from distance more often. He had a cracking shot at Scunny that hit the bar and it was a pity that didn't go in.

Perhaps if he is going back into the Japan fold he will get more a chance to take free kicks so when the pre-season starts he can perhaps take more responsilility when free kicks come along.

Last edited:
I think I speak for the majority of TalkingBalls when I say that the term 'Shower of Bastards' is more accurate.

Yes haha I like that term more, I have net 3 or 4 people who talk serious and the rest who just speak utter B** s**t:icon_wink

Glad to see that you haven't been frightened away by your reception: we need new blood and it is always nice to know that LCFC is supported in far off places. May I offer you a belated welcome? :icon_bigg

Yes please they all got really worked up beacuse I lied about living in brescia. I live in England speak 2 languages which happens to be french and I visit france often. And I some times post in french to mix things up

Thanks for the warm welcome

Yes please they all got really worked up beacuse I lied about living in brescia. I live in England speak 2 languages which happens to be french and I visit france often. And I some times post in french to mix things up

Thanks for the warm welcome

You have only owned up to living in England following Boc's post I would say...

You have only owned up to living in England following Boc's post I would say...

As I have not looked at your mates thread yet, It is very clear that this website does not welcome muti speaking people or even people who have any thing decent to say

As I have not looked at your mates thread yet, It is very clear that this website does not welcome muti speaking people or even people who have any thing decent to say

Why are you still here then, if you think that is the case?

I give up... time to add another one to the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670