I was "not there when yuki abe scored

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bad with it either ;) I did consider posting lyrics in Geordie but thought there's enough random bollocks on here as it is.

I would have preferred it in Geordie to be honest, it just isn't the same otherwise :)

Seriously what the **** happened in this thread?!?

Normally I go downstairs with the kids at about 6.30 and there's a handful of posts from the night before, it took ages to catch up today. And most of it wasn't worth the effort either.

A potentially decent poster was hounded away by a few bullies, par for the course on TB.

For what it's worth, I was really please to see Yuki score a goal. He seems just as good going forward as he does playing the holding role. I hope he's not on the bench next season.

A potentially decent poster was hounded away by a few bullies, par for the course on TB.

For what it's worth, I was really please to see Yuki score a goal. He seems just as good going forward as he does playing the holding role. I hope he's not on the bench next season.

I dont think anyone has been hounded away :102:

Normally I go downstairs with the kids at about 6.30 and there's a handful of posts from the night before, it took ages to catch up today. And most of it wasn't worth the effort either.

How often are late-night posts worth it though?

tbh I don't what he was saying when he was posting in another language- he might've been saying what a wonderful place this is for all I know!

I reckon he'll be back, you need a thick skin to post here anyhoo!

Speaking of Yuki Abes goal,me and my partner sat next to a Japanese girl who got so emotional when he scored,that she burst out crying.

My partner being a consoling type gave a hug and the girl was telling us that she had come all the way to England just to watch Yuki play.

Not one for being a softie but it was quite touching moment to see how some one can react in that way,i have never seen a reaction like that in my life in following Leicester.

I can understand her reaction considering how hard Yuki works and how close he has come on previous ocassions.

There are probably some Chelsea fans who burst into tears when Torres finally scored as well!

Scim? Halfread? Come on, Swede, you're better than that.

Haha, what? I think they're both perfectly adequate words here as they served their purpose by giving you all a very precise feeling of what I was doing. Do I have to make my languages evolve speech again?

It's all about semantics...

Speaking of Yuki Abes goal,me and my partner sat next to a Japanese girl who got so emotional when he scored,that she burst out crying.

My partner being a consoling type gave a hug and the girl was telling us that she had come all the way to England just to watch Yuki play.

I Have noticed lots more Japanese folk coming to games, spoke to a couple once and they admitted(in far better English than some natives!) they knew nowt about Leicester or the football club, and that they had just come over to watch him.

To me, I find that slightly odd- as I can't imagine flying to the other side of the world to a place I knew feck all about to watch a game, at the very least I would try and learn some basic stuff about the club he played for, they didn't even know what our nickname was!:icon_eek:

Still if it makes us more appealing to a worldwide fanbase then fair dos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00