I was "not there when yuki abe scored

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's some truth in it.

And marky, by "the swan" he means the Swan & Rushes pub in Leicester, about ten minutes away from the Walkers Stadium.:icon_wink

Okay merci swiss fox. when i next watch lcfc play i will attempt to visit that place

Damn. I was just goin to switch next the light back on to see where you were cos you weren't in here with me. Im upset now.

Godamit you blokes are not letting me get any kip!

:icon_bigg So called banter is cool

Damn. I was just goin to switch next the light back on to see where you were cos you weren't in here with me. Im upset now.

Godamit you blokes are not letting me get any kip!
Get to sleep, your fidgeting is keeping me awake.

It is very strange because i live in italy support lcfc and like sochaux.

And people hate me for it all i wanted to know if yuki goal was good and you give me that

By pure chance (thats with a soft c), I sat next to a girl today who was Italian. She knew her football and also knew her history of italian ice-cream sellers in the south wigston area of the city.

She didnt know much about Roberto Mancini tho'. I found this suspicious.

By pure chance (thats with a soft c), I sat next to a girl today who was Italian. She knew her football and also knew her history of italian ice-cream sellers in the south wigston area of the city.

She didnt know much about Roberto Mancini tho'. I found this suspicious.

Okay thats a cool story. I know that roberto mancini played a few games with leicester and he has visited my home town yuki abe goal was good

I'm on your side, Markypants, us dodgy foreigners (Alan Young's words, not mine) must stick together.

I am not on any one's side its just no likes that welsh speaking guy because he is a dirty racist

Okay thats a cool story. I know that roberto mancini played a few games with leicester and he has visited my home town yuki abe goal was good

Roberto was very very popular at Leicester. if Mourhino gets the Manc City job next season then we think Roberto will be back at Leicester.

It is also stongly rumoured that he will knot his Leicester scarf like a tie, as I did when Jim Melrose and Alan Young were ruling the roost. Currently he uses the loop-thru method.

I couldn't give a bollocks what country you were born in. I'm on the side of the person that fixes the thread title.

On a similar note, open parenthesises (what's the plural form?) are the work of the devil. I scim through the whole page only to realise they've forgotten to close it, making it useless to go back as I've halfread all of it.

Last edited:
Roberto was very very popular at Leicester. if Mourhino gets the Manc City job next season then we think Roberto will be back at Leicester.

It is also stongly rumoured that he will knot his Leicester scarf like a tie, as I did when Jim Melrose and Alan Young were ruling the roost. Currently he uses the loop-thru method.

No idea what you just said but okay you are a decent banter guy i think. Not a racist:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00