I wonder if anybody is the slightest bit interested whether it is Grayson or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It IS Grayson !

out of those 2 id rather have holloway as well

He claimed the link to the norwich post as rubbish and hasn't comment on the foxes post yet, he has done a great job there and he is losing his mind because of the finance there and i feel he is looking to move, we should have got him when he went on garden leave. a big mistake in my opinion.

Which 'facts' are they?

Grayson may or may not be any good for us. But he would be much better than Reid. Fact. When faced with the rumoured alternatives, Grayson looks a good choice.

The facts that he spoke to Sky,you can hear his aftermatch comments on the Blackpool Website.People are saying he said his Goodbyes blah blah,Parkes was in charge blah blah,Parkes did all the interviews blah blah.You only had to watch the coverage on Sky to see the FACT was Grayson was in charge yesterday

The facts that he spoke to Sky,you can hear his aftermatch comments on the Blackpool Website.People are saying he said his Goodbyes blah blah,Parkes was in charge blah blah,Parkes did all the interviews blah blah.You only had to watch the coverage on Sky to see the FACT was Grayson was in charge yesterday

The fact that he spoke to Sky after the match doesn't mean he won't come here.

I would be surprised if he does come - but that's because he doesn't fit what MM says he wants, unless he's changed his mind again.

If Grayson wasn't an Ex Player then people wouldn't beeven mentioning him,how about the Scunthorppe Manager,he has less money than Grayson to spend and his team aren't in the Relegation Zone.

I don't think Scunny is a good comparison because Laws set everything up there for the current guy to run with.

if grayson comes here i can see it as a cheap compo package,

The fact that he spoke to Sky after the match doesn't mean he won't come here.

I would be surprised if he does come - but that's because he doesn't fit what MM says he wants, unless he's changed his mind again.

But it is a fact nonetheless and we are being told that he wasn't in charge blah blah,his actions last night don't suggest to me he wasn't in charge,thems the facts I'm going on:102:

I don't think Scunny is a good comparison because Laws set everything up there for the current guy to run with.

i would say its more than a good comparison bearing in mind that adkins was their physio before taking over and got them automatic promotion whereas grayson 'only' mananged it thru the play-offs besides you only have to look at the league table to see who is clearly doing a better job :102:

But it is a fact nonetheless and we are being told that he wasn't in charge blah blah,his actions last night don't suggest to me he wasn't in charge,thems the facts I'm going on:102:

Lots of people have posted 'facts' about our next manager, most seem to have been made up by people trying to make themselves look important. I wouldn't believe anything until it actually happens.
But the fact that people have posted dodgy rumours about Grayson doesn't mean he won't become manager.

Lots of people have posted 'facts' about our next manager, most seem to have been made up by people trying to make themselves look important. I wouldn't believe anything until it actually happens.
But the fact that people have posted dodgy rumours about Grayson doesn't mean he won't become manager.

true enough

i would say its more than a good comparison bearing in mind that adkins was their physio before taking over and got them automatic promotion whereas grayson 'only' mananged it thru the play-offs besides you only have to look at the league table to see who is clearly doing a better job :102:

Looking at a Blackpool forum they seem to be more than happy with the job Grayson's doing, they seem to have been playing well without getting the results they deserve, and they think he's doing a good job with the resources he's had.
The Scunthorpe manager just had to keep the momentum going - something he's done very well. Grayson had to turn around a struggling team, something that's more difficult.
The Scunthorpe bloke could also be a good option though, it would annoy my brother in law who is a Scunthorpe fan.

I know it doesn't but some are so desperate to avoid facing the possibility that it might be Reid or Royle that they will believe anything but I suppose thats there choice.I'm just going by the Title of the Thread and people being so adamant that it is him.I wouldn't want him byut if he does come then I will support him just the same as I would if it was Peter Reid.If someone posts It is X then i think its worth challenging has to Why it is X

Looking at a Blackpool forum they seem to be more than happy with the job Grayson's doing, they seem to have been playing well without getting the results they deserve, and they think he's doing a good job with the resources he's had.
The Scunthorpe manager just had to keep the momentum going - something he's done very well. Grayson had to turn around a struggling team, something that's more difficult.
The Scunthorpe bloke could also be a good option though, it would annoy my brother in law who is a Scunthorpe fan.

But they are in the Relegation Zone,all very well playing nice football.I've heard a thousand times the cliche..We are playing well but not getting Results..means very little at the end of the day.Blackpool have won 2 games in the whole season,that doesn't strike me as the Manager is yet up to managing at this Level:102:

Grayson's Managerial Stats

Team.......From....................To...........G...W..D..L...Win %
Blackpool November 24, 2005 Present... 87 34 26 27 39.08

Doesn't inspire me, but with better resources who knows?

But they are in the Relegation Zone,all very well playing nice football.I've heard a thousand times the cliche..We are playing well but not getting Results..means very little at the end of the day.Blackpool have won 2 games in the whole season,that doesn't strike me as the Manager is yet up to managing at this Level:102:

i agree hence my reservations about him taking over

The best manager in the world will struggle if his players aren't good enough for the league they're playing in.
Would you rather have Billy Davies?
Look where his team is.

The best manager in the world will struggle if his players aren't good enough for the league they're playing in.
Look where his team is.

i would because he got his team promoted from this league to the premiership and not from league 1 to championship

Look where his team is.

Simon Grayson bought most of them players,you could say Megson struggled because our players aren't good enough for the League they are playing in.I don't want Simon Grayson but i'll give him a chance,will you do the same if its Peter Reid? I would like Dowie because he's got a team promoted from this League,he's proved he can do it.

Last edited:

I understand the current situation to be this: MM has told Grayson the job is his. The 2 clubs have agreed compensation. However MM has also told Grayson that he'd like Burrows to stay, which Grayson is not too pleased about. Unless this can be resolved the deal will be off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00