I wonder if anybody is the slightest bit interested whether it is Grayson or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Re: It IS Grayson !

I know he is ,Ive spoken to a first team coach and he says its not happening :102:

Which suggests that Larry has more sense than MM.

Biff

Regarding the appointment of Grayson I'm not fussed either way. There are those who seem to think that ex players make better managers but realistically I haven't seen much evidence of that. We're only 3 points from the drop zone and this game against Preston is crucial for us. I hope the lads can win it and get us up the ladder a bit. I think automatic promotion may be beyond our reach, not impossible statistically but improbable. However if we can win a few straight we should be in the play-offs and that's about all we can realistically expect this season in my opinion. :icon_conf
If i had a £ for everytime i had heard that over the last 4 seasons, id buy the club myself.

The manager that comes in will have to be smart :icon_wink

After a brief 'honeymoon' period (thats where the players try for a while, fearfull they might be shipped out) we will become average again and the manager will get the stick,while the players laugh their lazy arses off,untill the next manager comes in 6 weeks later.

Bezu Fache Fox

FFS let's end this charade now - I am the new manager with Mrs Merton assisting. Tubbs from the League of gentlemen will be our new physio.

End of story.

Scotfox

Sorry but Grayson was on the Blackpool bench last night, he intends to report the Ref. to the FA over his handling of the game. Seems like the actions of a man who was in charge of squad. Source BT/Yahoo Sport.

Treebeard

Re: It 'could' be Grayson !

I love how some were questioning earlier in the thread as to why we would want a manager who is in the relegation zone and we should go for Scunny's man instead! For "relegation zone" read "3 points below us", and Grayson has had chuff all to spend there.

Get.
Him.
In.

Durham Fox

El Dude Brother.

Everybody has an opinion on who will make the better manager for our club.

Imo theres to much emphasis on the managerial appointment.

Like you say whos to know who will make a difference for us,from the names being tossed around.

Better players make for a better team.Thats why its allways Man u,Chelsea,liverpool and arsenal at the top.They have the better players.

The reason Avram Grant is 'doing so well',is not because hes a great manager,its because the team hes inherited is full of some of the worlds top players.

Whoever we get in at Leicester,needs to know one thing (which is obvious to me),we need better players.This might prove difficult because everybody is after the same group of 'quality' players that may/may not be available.
Right, thanks for that^

I have no idea why you elected to quote me particularly in your initial response.

highland fox

Re: It 'could' be Grayson !

I love how some were questioning earlier in the thread as to why we would want a manager who is in the relegation zone and we should go for Scunny's man instead! For "relegation zone" read "3 points below us", and Grayson has had chuff all to spend there.

Get.
Him.
In.

I don't think anybody said we should go for Scunthorpe's Manager.We were just using him has a comparison has a similar manger who has had very little money to spend and whose team are faring better than Graysons.It was to try and prove rightly or wrongly that perhaps some people only wanted Grayson because he is an Ex LCFC Player and had he not have played for the club then they wouldn't have even mentioned him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669